CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
FLX0 WIP CC2 levelset - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Level Discussion (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: FLX0 WIP CC2 levelset (/thread-1395.html)

Pages: 1 2

FLX0 WIP CC2 levelset - FelixNemis - 15-May-2016

I just uploaded my WIP CC2 levelset FLX0, with a whopping two four six levels.
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/567-flx0/
Feedback is very much welcome.

FLX0 WIP CC2 levelset - chipster1059 - 15-May-2016

Your C2G file is broken. The links to the levels point to the path /home/felixnemis/cc2_levels/ which only works on your computer.

After fixing this, I played the levels and solved both of them.

The first one is a simple but fun level. However: there is a minor bust: it is possible to hook the block from behind the green toggle wall.

The second level is an interesting take on the concept of a mirror room. I especially like your use of toggle bombs.

Please make more levels.

Quote:Your C2G file is broken. The links to the levels point to the path /home/felixnemis/cc2_levels/ which only works on your computer.
Aw darn, I fixed that once, I guess I broke it again Tongue

Quote:there is a minor bust: it is possible to hook the block from behind the green toggle wall.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "hook the block from behind the green toggle wall" do you mean you can get the block out after pushing it onto the green buton, but before pushing the other green button?

I did actually notice a bust, the block at the top right was only supposed to be used for the bomb there.

I uploaded a fixed version.
BTW you should be able to get all the bonus flags in both levels.

And yes, I do intend to add more levels. It might be awhile depending on how busy I am with other things

I tried to download the updated version but I get taken to a file where I have to choose between three files, all of which have the same name. I presume the top one is the most up to date?

And I got all the bonus flags on both levels.

Quote:I tried to download the updated version but I get taken to a file where I have to choose between three files, all of which have the same name. I presume the top one is the most up to date?
ah, yeah I was supposed to manually remove the old versions when making a new version, it's fixed now
Quote:And I got all the bonus flags on both levels.
Nice. I don't know if you used the block at the top right, but getting all of them on the first level shouldn't be quite as easy with the green wall in the top right on the newest version

Quote:Nice. I don't know if you used the block at the top right, but getting all of them on the first level shouldn't be quite as easy with the green wall in the top right on the newest version
I didn't use that block. Instead I

[Click to Show Content]

Ah, that's another bust I need to fix Tongue

FLX0 WIP CC2 levelset - mobius - 16-May-2016

I downloaded and played both levels-- first one I solved, the second one only played about halfway.

1. Nice design and fun level overall. I know the game battle ship, though it's been a really long time since I've played. I don't quite get how that works in to figure out {I'm guessing to figure out which block is correct?]. It's simple enough to guess the right one in this case. This is actually, imo, an example of where guesswork can be not annoying.

At the moment I'm completely stumped on how to get the bonus.

2. The concept in the first area is really cool. IT took me a moment to figure out what was going on. The second room at first glance seems a little tedious for me. But I think I get the concept which is again a cool one.

Both great starts to a levelset. I hope you make more! SmileyThumbs up

FLX0 WIP CC2 levelset - FelixNemis - 16-May-2016

Quote:At the moment I'm completely stumped on how to get the bonus.
Excellent >:]

Quote:Both great starts to a levelset. I hope you make more! Smiley Thumbs up
Thanks, will do. Working on a level inspired by one of the donated level names "Zero block sokoban"