CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
An Announcement of My Resignation - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: An Announcement of My Resignation (/thread-1680.html)

An Announcement of My Resignation - quiznos00 - 11-Feb-2014

Dear Chip's Challenge Community,
It has recently come to my attention that the user Zane "IceyLava108" Kuecks has passed me, Tyler J. Sontag, in reputation points here on Chip's Challenge Zone. This news is shocking to me, to say the least, as I am clearly more charismatic, humorous, and good-looking than Zane Kuecks. How such a man could pass me in the infallible system of human worth measurement known as the CCZone Reputation Point Systemâ„¢ is beyond me, other than the community being composed of hypocritical scumbags delusional about what truly makes a man great. Therefore, I have lost all trust in the Chip's Challenge Community and have made the decision to leave as promptly as possible. I have removed all of my level sets from the Internet, because they apparently are worthless in comparison to the brilliance of the levels of Zane Kuecks. I have sent an email to James Anderson to request removal of my scores from all scoreboards, and another email to J.B. Lewis requesting the removal of my 7 levels from CCLP3 and my [CENSORED] levels from CCLP1. I hope you are all happy with your decisions in awarding Zane Kuecks with the coveted reputation points over the years, rather than the more worthy recipient being myself. My time spent at this community has been a waste. I'm out.

~ Tyler J. Sontag

oh yeah this post is a joke btw

An Announcement of My Resignation - IceyLava108 - 11-Feb-2014

I nominate this for "Best Non-Michael Post of CC Zone History".

An Announcement of My Resignation - AdrenalinDragon - 11-Feb-2014

I gave Zane rep.

Phale.

*deletes self from internet*

An Announcement of My Resignation - IceyLava108 - 11-Feb-2014

[Image: Ip2XIso.png] [Image: Ip2XIso.png] [Image: Ip2XIso.png] [Image: Ip2XIso.png]

here's some rep points

An Announcement of My Resignation - chipster1059 - 11-Feb-2014

This message has been deleted.

Quote:oh yeah this post is a joke btw

k

An Announcement of My Resignation - IceyLava108 - 12-Feb-2014

So I was supposedly supposed to acquire 100 reputation points after someone gave me one prior to reaching the 99th point, but instead, I get this:

[Image: iN7o5gI.png]

I guess the counter just rolls over, just like when there are more than 1000 chips required in MSCC!

An Announcement of My Resignation - jbdude55 - 12-Feb-2014

Look on the bright side: You already have a +1 for the post above - Soon you will overtake Tyler and make him resign all over again! Tongue

An Announcement of My Resignation - PB_guy - 12-Feb-2014

Did I fall asleep and Mar31+1 caught me unawares?

ian