CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
CCLP1 Speculation - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: CCLP Discussions (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: CCLP1 Speculation (/thread-1699.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

CCLP1 Speculation - BigOto2 - 03-Feb-2014

Quote:That wasn't because of optimization at all, it was to encourage people to solve the set without relying on walkthroughs.

(This message has been deleted.)

CCLP1 Speculation - chipster1059 - 03-Feb-2014

Quote:Which we don't need for CCLP1 either because it will be easy enough.
I will still make a LP of CCLP1.

When it will be released.

CCLP1 Speculation - jblewis - 03-Feb-2014

Quote:Which we don't need for CCLP1 either because it will be easy enough.

Trevor, seriously, this won't happen for CCLP1. This really needs to be dropped. It was a simple request from the CCLP3 staff, not some copyright infringement notification.

CCLP1 Speculation - AdrenalinDragon - 03-Feb-2014

I speculate that Trevor will BBQ ragequit at least one CCLP1 level.

Wow guys. All that over a speculation. This isn't even the "CCLP1 Feedback" thread. My message was originally intended to be a joking speculation for fun, but I guess it was stated with too much hostility. And Tom, that's really not nice.

So you guys know, I am an activist when it comes to a free and open Internet, which is why I find it hard to drop these sorts of things, but I wasn't blaming anyone specifically (or generally) for it and I won't mention it anymore.

Continuing on...

I speculate that I will not, in fact, BBQRage at any levels in CCLP1, although I do speculate that I will give two or three of the levels one star.

CCLP1 Speculation - IceyLava108 - 03-Feb-2014

I speculate that Trevor will either play CCLP1, or he won't.

Also, Trevor, you do notice that the messages you have "deleted" have both already been quoted, right? So the deletion of those messages had no effect.

Wow. Now I feel like everyone just wants to prove me wrong on some subject or another. The point of deleting my messages was to make it clear that they are no longer relevant even if people can still see them. I know I'm being argumentative but people have been running their condescension really high and I'd like it to stop and move on.

I speculate that the latter part of the above post is extremely unlikely.

Trevor, I have to say that I agree with you. This rule for CCLP3 was perhaps one of the worst decisions of the community and one of the reasons why I quit CCLP3 months ago.

It is a good thing there will be no such rule for CCLP1.

Yep. At this point I'd say let's take any further discussion yet to happen on that topic to Skype or something private, since we agreed to keep calm and move on. Slight smile

I speculate that Tile World will get a cool new update just in time for CCLP1 release. (highest hopes)

All right.

Now let's get back to speculating.

I noticed that many old CC sites and levelsets refer to CC1 as CCLP1.