CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
CCLP1 Speculation - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: CCLP Discussions (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: CCLP1 Speculation (/thread-1699.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

CCLP1 Speculation - random 8 - 05-Feb-2014

I believe there is a significant probability that Zane is using reverse psychology in the post above.

CCLP1 Speculation - IceyLava108 - 05-Feb-2014

In my viewpoint, I think Ryan was not aware of page 4's available post view count being maximized, so that the next post would begin a new page.

CCLP1 Speculation - KeyboardWielder - 08-Feb-2014

Quote:I speculate that Andrew R. will have no levels in CCLP1.

I counter-speculate that Riding makes it in.

- Madhav.

CCLP1 Speculation - random 8 - 09-Feb-2014

I speculate that CCLP1 will be released long after it's finished because the staff will be waiting for the Tile World people to finish an update intended to be released with CCLP1.

CCLP1 Speculation - mobius - 09-Feb-2014

Quote:I speculate that CCLP1 will be released long after it's finished because the staff will be waiting for the Tile World people to finish an update intended to be released with CCLP1.

now that is actually a very interesting speculation. Unless the update is a checkpoint system or something of the like then I'm still not interested.

CCLP1 Speculation - lookatthis - 09-Feb-2014

Quote:now that is actually a very interesting speculation. Unless the update is a checkpoint system or something of the like then I'm still not interested.

Except that can't happen considering how the ice block patch went...

I speculate that CCLP1 will have a difficulty peak identical to CC1.

CCLP1 Speculation - mobius - 09-Feb-2014

Quote:Except that can't happen considering how the ice block patch went...

I speculate that CCLP1 will have a difficulty peak identical to CC1.

why can't it happen and what does the ice block patch have to do with it?

I don't care if it's "not suitable for scoring" or whatever, I'd use it and throw away the old tileworld forever.

The majority of levels I voted down during voting were those that could've been tons of fun but I simply got tired of repeating the same process over and over again.

CCLP1 Speculation - BigOto2 - 09-Feb-2014

Then CC isn't the game for you. Try Chuck's Challenge instead.

CCLP1 Speculation - AdrenalinDragon - 09-Feb-2014

I speculate that CCLP1 will be released before someone completes pieguy's the end of all time.

CCLP1 Speculation - chipster1059 - 10-Feb-2014

Quote:why can't it happen and what does the ice block patch have to do with it?

I don't care if it's "not suitable for scoring" or whatever, I'd use it and throw away the old tileworld forever.

The majority of levels I voted down during voting were those that could've been tons of fun but I simply got tired of repeating the same process over and over again.
I think that he was talking about the fact that there is no ice block patch for TW2, and no patch for Lynx.

And, personally, I would not use TW3. TW1 works fine, so why upgrade?