CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
Post Your Ctrl-V - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Games and Trivia (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Post Your Ctrl-V (/thread-1712.html)

Post Your Ctrl-V - IceyLava108 - 03-Feb-2014

Perhaps the second-most common, or so it seems, Michael expression. This is used in place of "thanks", a somewhat sarcastic message implied to state obviousness. However, when "thx" is used by Michael, it is seen as a message that regards either this aforemented "obviousness", or sometimes he may randomly mentions it after any message that begins with "Um, ..." (viewed in the examples). Michael is seen more often separating the previous line with the "thx", so that it gets its own message, but he has been spotted placing it after the "Um, ..." sentence, and strangely without a period after the "x" - which is part of a miscellaneous Michael observance found later. Occasionally, he may send a message just containing "thx", without an "Um, ..." statement or previous known message, however this is quite rare as opposed to using the "Um, ..." expression. On rare occasions, he can be seen placing "thx" in the same sentence and message as the "previous sentence" (example below).

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]

Post Your Ctrl-V - chipster1059 - 03-Feb-2014

Quote:

Perhaps the second-most common, or so it seems, Michael expression. This is used in place of "thanks", a somewhat sarcastic message implied to state obviousness. However, when "thx" is used by Michael, it is seen as a message that regards either this aforemented "obviousness", or sometimes he may randomly mentions it after any message that begins with "Um, ..." (viewed in the examples). Michael is seen more often separating the previous line with the "thx", so that it gets its own message, but he has been spotted placing it after the "Um, ..." sentence, and strangely without a period after the "x" - which is part of a miscellaneous Michael observance found later. Occasionally, he may send a message just containing "thx", without an "Um, ..." statement or previous known message, however this is quite rare as opposed to using the "Um, ..." expression. On rare occasions, he can be seen placing "thx" in the same sentence and message as the "previous sentence" (example below).

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]
This is awesome! Can't wait for this document!

And my Ctrl+V is:

Michaelogy: The Study of Michael Warner

Post Your Ctrl-V - Flareon350 - 04-Feb-2014

Note: Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 include the .NET Framework 4.5. Therefore, you don't have to install this software on those operating systems.

Post Your Ctrl-V - BigOto2 - 04-Feb-2014

The intersection of <i>x</i><sup>2</sup> + <i>y</i><sup>2</sup> = 9 and <i>y</i> + <i>z</i> = 2

Post Your Ctrl-V - quiznos00 - 04-Feb-2014

Continue?9876543210

Post Your Ctrl-V - IceyLava108 - 04-Feb-2014

I also forgot Complex is another one of my CCLP3 favorites...

Post Your Ctrl-V - Flareon350 - 04-Feb-2014

[1:15:09 PM] Josh Lee: [1:14 PM] Michael Warner: (heart)

also that's like a pre-algebra skill, are you daft?????????

Post Your Ctrl-V - mobius - 04-Feb-2014

166,92,2,116,6,296,133,225,640,244,377,116,40,472,129,141,97 Buddha interrupting his lady

--------

i like how people are just going around finding random things and purposely copying/pasting them in here

Also, every one of these ctrl+v's are things I've actually copied for a good reason (mostly to paste into Skype).