CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
Post Your Ctrl-V - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Games and Trivia (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Post Your Ctrl-V (/thread-1712.html)

Post Your Ctrl-V - chipster1059 - 30-Nov-2014

Server terminated. You may now close this window.

Post Your Ctrl-V - jblewis - 18-Dec-2014

Last night, I dreamed Mercy was moving into a house turned dormitory for gifted girls, which was close enough to LeTu for her to continue studies there, but also gain access to exclusive internship opportunities/extracurricular activities. For various reasons, I was the only one able to help her move, so I went with her to help carry stuff as she moved in. The head mistress (whom my dream identified randomly as Rebecca Laroche) was giving the grand tour, pointing out the amenities.

I was confused, because the whole thing seemed kind of grody; Mercy though seemed very pleased, and pointed out how happy all the other students were. I was further confused because every student we saw seemed fearful and vaguely resentful. The final straw was when we went outside and we were shown the "horse pasture" which was an empty little yard.

I was like "Okay, what gives, what's up with this phony tour." and suddenly I received a flash of dream exposition! It turns out that what it meant by "Gifted Girls" was "Girls with mental superpowers" and that the headmistress, a powerful psychic, was using her powers to project an illusion into Mercy! Not only that, but I apparently had "anti-psychic" powers which made me immune to the thing.

Miss Laroche was quite upset to discover this, and I was quite upset to discover she was abusing the psychics under her care to weaponize them, and naturally wasn't gonna let her get away with doing that to Mercy. I focused and sent out an anti-mental powers pulse, disrupting her illusions and the hold she had on her students, causing her to cry out in anger. "You may be able to disrupt my powers boy, but that will never stop me!" she said, standing as tall and intimidating as she could.

"You're right," I admitted with a grin, "my powers can't stop you. But this might." I quickly bent over and grabbed a ten foot length of barbed wire, flicking a little like a whip.

Miss LaRoche paled a bit and took a step backwards. "Surely you wouldn't hit a lady, would you?" she asked as she nervously surveyed the area for exits.

"No, no I would not. I would definitely hit a b***h though." I retorted, whipping the (conveniently pliable) barbed wire around her ankle and yanking her off her feet.

I walked over slowly, disentangling my makeshift whip with a flick of the wrist, and placed a foot on her sternum. "It's over, you're going down." She froze, then smiled as I was sucker punched from behind: apparently one of the girls was loyal even without mind control.

I came to with my hand chained to my chair in a group of people all chained to chairs. A man walked in front of us, and I realized we were in an extra prison like classroom as the man (who was Ralph Fiennes) said "Welcome, class. You're all here because you have wasted your exceptional talents given you with exceptional abandon. My job is to whip you into shape." He walked among us, stopping in front of me. "Especially you, Mr. Flynn."

I scowled, then realized that my chair wasn't properly bolted to the floor, so I roared and got up, ripping my chair up with my chains, then started beating Ralph Fiennes with the chair. I was subdued quickly by a bunch of dudes with tasers, but had the smug satisfaction of the ensuing training montage including a heavily bandaged Ralph Fiennes. (who, let me just say, I'd never beat up in real life. He is a beautiful man.)

After several months of training montage passed, in which I learned to use my skills in ways confusingly similar to psychics (manipulating people's minds and actions) as well as being a surly prisoner, I finally had hatched an escape plan. I'd get onto the psychic prison baseball team (I really wonder who we played against...) and then make it look like I hit the ball at one of the guards, then actually hit the ball at someone else, then in the confusion make my way out with the bat as my weapon. (Prisoner baseball seems a vaguely sketchy idea, overall).

Anyways, I worked to get drafted onto the baseball team, and finally got the letter saying to meet the team for my first practice. To celebrate, a bunch of prisoners and I performed a super complicated celebration parade (it involved river rafting through a drainage ditch, getting food we didn't even like from the cafeteria to throw at people we didn't like, and singing disney songs loudly.)

Finally I made it to the field, and it turned out the whole thing was a trap! Ralph Fiennes, fully healed now, sat their smirking and was like "Oh my, did you think you were invited to the baseball team? What a terrible mixup, I meant to invite GoodBoy McNotSomeoneIHate, so sorry." Furious, again, I used my newfound powers of psychic persuasion in a burst of rage induced power to persuade him, permanently, that his butt was a giant spider. And then let all the guards see it as he did, so they all freaked out and ran and I just kind of escaped in a hand waved "you did all the hard work" fashion.

And then I woke up. *shrugs*

Post Your Ctrl-V - lookatthis - 27-Dec-2014

Jesus can walk on water.

Cucumbers are 96% water.

I can walk on cucumbers.

Therefore, I'm 96% Jesus.

Post Your Ctrl-V - Flareon350 - 27-Dec-2014

http://findlaugh.com/BestFriend/dump/100002153859965.jpg

Post Your Ctrl-V - chipster1059 - 27-Dec-2014

N 66 15.958 E 24 59.981

[Click to Show Content]

Post Your Ctrl-V - quiznos00 - 28-Dec-2014

i am currently holding in a big load of s***, but i still have to listen to this for at least 3 more times before i can allow myself to leave my computer

Post Your Ctrl-V - AdrenalinDragon - 03-Jan-2015

[Image: cc1racecompleted.png]

Post Your Ctrl-V - Flareon350 - 04-Jan-2015

also josh and i should still do deal or no deal

Post Your Ctrl-V - Flareon350 - 05-Jan-2015

As of January 4th, 2015 at 9:32 pm Pacific Standard Time, I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste. I will post an additional copy in comments as well so it's easier to copy n paste!

Post Your Ctrl-V - chipster1059 - 06-Jan-2015

SEND EVERYTHING. DON'T WORRY, IT IS THE ONLY ONE.