CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
Hurt and Heal: CC1 - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Games and Trivia (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Hurt and Heal: CC1 (/thread-1756.html)

Hurt and Heal: CC1 - Earthling - 03-Jan-2014

PLAYHOUSE [8]
VORTEX [8]
ROADSIGN [7]
FOUR SQUARE [2] -2
PARANOIA [8] +1

Hurt and Heal: CC1 - BigOto2 - 03-Jan-2014

PLAYHOUSE [8]
VORTEX [8]
ROADSIGN [5] -2
FOUR SQUARE [2]
PARANOIA [9] +1

Um K

Hurt and Heal: CC1 - Flareon350 - 03-Jan-2014

Quote:So waiting 2 posts instead of 3 isn't important, but using colors is. k
I would appreciate it if you can just stop being an a$$ for once. And for the record I didn't make the color thing a big deal you did by getting rid of them all the time. Like I said just move with the game and stop ruining it for others.

Hurt and Heal: CC1 - BigOto2 - 03-Jan-2014

Alright, next! Slight smile

(I can't post because I've only waited 1)

Hurt and Heal: CC1 - random 8 - 03-Jan-2014

Quote:I would appreciate it if you can just stop being an a$$ for once. And for the record I didn't make the color thing a big deal you did by getting rid of them all the time. Like I said just move with the game and stop ruining it for others.

Simply getting rid of the colors in my posts is not making it a "big deal", just as Trevor wasn't making a big deal by adding them in the first place. I have the right to change the font however i want, just as much as everyone else here does, yet you singled me out on it.

And for the record, i never said no one should add colors. I didn't mind that you guys put them back; i just felt like leaving them out in my posts.

(I still prefer to wait 3.)

Hurt and Heal: CC1 - quiznos00 - 03-Jan-2014

PLAYHOUSE [8]
VORTEX [8]
ROADSIGN [6] +1
FOUR SQUARE [0] -2
PARANOIA [9]

Hurt and Heal: CC1 - random 8 - 03-Jan-2014

PLAYHOUSE [6] -2
VORTEX [8]
ROADSIGN [6]
PARANOIA [10] +1

Hurt and Heal: CC1 - Earthling - 03-Jan-2014

PLAYHOUSE [6]
VORTEX [8]
ROADSIGN [4] -2
PARANOIA [11] +1

Hurt and Heal: CC1 - lookatthis - 03-Jan-2014

PLAYHOUSE [6]
VORTEX [6] -2
ROADSIGN [5] +1
PARANOIA [11]

Hurt and Heal: CC1 - Flareon350 - 03-Jan-2014

Quote:

Simply getting rid of the colors in my posts is not making it a "big deal", just as Trevor wasn't making a big deal by adding them in the first place. I have the right to change the font however i want, just as much as everyone else here does, yet you singled me out on it.

And for the record, i never said no one should add colors. I didn't mind that you guys put them back; i just felt like leaving them out in my posts.

(I still prefer to wait 3.)
I singled you out because you were the only one doing so. Everyone else just copy/pasted the ones above and some of which were yours. I'm not the one who started this argument but I'm going to stop it because its pretty stupid if you ask me.

I can't contribute to the game at the moment because my phone doesn't have a copy/paste function.