CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
CCZone's legit ABCs - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Games and Trivia (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: CCZone's legit ABCs (/thread-1870.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

CCZone's legit ABCs - random 8 - 10-Aug-2013

R is for redundant, what "Which One Next?" is in CCLP3.

CCZone's legit ABCs - IceyLava108 - 10-Aug-2013

S is for Submerged, what Chip becomes when he attempts to swim in water without finding a pair of durable flippers first, and is also a level in ZK1.dat, my first levelset.

T is for for Tymesdet Rocklerson, who is more well known on the Skype chat than here on CCZone and also loses at Melee.

U is for Umbrella, which is part of the name of CCLP1Voting-Umbrella.dat, a CCLP1 voting pack released quite a while ago.

CCZone's legit ABCs - Chipwoodstock - 14-Aug-2013

I dun goofed. I missed a page Teeth

OLD: S is for Suck-esqe, my term for my level of skill on CC, which I am somewhat bad...

---

NEW ONE:

V is for Vortex, Level 92 in CC1.

W is for Walkers are annoying

X is for X-ray, something I want to do with a Teeth/Frog enemy.

CCZone's legit ABCs - IceyLava108 - 16-Aug-2013

Y is for You, someone who will most likely be playing Chip's Challenge Level Pack 1 upon its official release.

Z is for the Zone, an unrecognized nickname for CCZone that members probably and sadly do not use anymore. Slight frown

A is for Admirable, my opinion on many levels submitted for CCLP1.

CCZone's legit ABCs - Chipwoodstock - 20-Aug-2013

B is for Ball, which is what the Pink Balls and some of the Walkers design is based on.

C is for CCLP4, something I need to start construction because of my awaiting of it.

D is for "Dang it!" which is something players of Blobdance say every 5 seconds.

CCZone's legit ABCs - IceyLava108 - 21-Aug-2013

E is for Enthusiastic, a trait that I and many others have during some parts of the day.

F is for Fail, what the United States government does.

G is for Garbage, the best band ever.

CCZone's legit ABCs - Chipwoodstock - 21-Aug-2013

H is for heel in your face, what I WOULD have done because that wasn't CC related. Mistake understandable though, now you won't experience pain of my sister's high heels.

CCZone's legit ABCs - IceyLava108 - 21-Aug-2013

I is for I don't understand the above post.

CCZone's legit ABCs - random 8 - 22-Aug-2013

J is for Jaywalker, a CCLP3 level which does NOT have walkers.

K is for Kleptomania, a potential CC level title.

L is for Lost, the feeling people usually get when playing a maze level (especially one with lots of ice and/or force floors).

CCZone's legit ABCs - Chipwoodstock - 22-Aug-2013

Quote:I is for I don't understand the above post.
I meant that this was for CC levelsets, like CC1 or CCLP3, but the whole name being "CCZone's Legit ABCs" makes it understandable.

Now, onto more letters!

---

M is for Moat, part of the name in an easy level I got an admittedly good-to-me time record in that's full name is "Castle Moat"

N is for "NOOOO!", the sound every chipster made when they got so close to beating BLOBDANCE in CC1, but lost.

O is for ON THE ROCKS, a CC1 level on block pushing that is currently my occupation at my school's break times when I choose to play CC.