CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
The Toughest Level You Ever Made - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The Toughest Level You Ever Made (/thread-2099.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Toughest Level You Ever Made - quiznos00 - 03-Mar-2013

Quote:Some collabs with James are really hellish to complete as well.

Amen.

The Toughest Level You Ever Made - Flareon350 - 03-Mar-2013

Quote:First off Rock, I'm pretty sure Bloblake was your hardest level.

And secondly Josh, what about Double Pain?

Double Pain was a stupid level I made back in those days. I don't regret making it; I only regret including it in an actual JoshL set (since it was in the early JoshL2 stages, I still had some JoshL1 shenanigans on my mind at the time. Tongue )

And now that I think of it, Waterworks Factory isn't necessarily the hardest level I ever created, it's more of a challenge to finish than it was to make it. So I'm withdrawing that one.

Instead the one that took me a long time creating (in my book at least) is Bacon Cave. The idea of that level was strangely first thought of at my job in the freezer while I was unloading products we just received from our delivery truck. A lot of my ideas are thought of at my job but this one is by far the best one yet. One of the pallets of frozen products was stacked in a way that there was a large open area right below it, basically forming a type of "cave" from what it looked like. There was one product in this "cave", which was a small box of bacon strips.

After I got home from work, I immediately logged on to my computer and started working on this level. It took about 2 weeks to finally get it perfect like I imagined, and despite the fact it may be somewhat insane of a level, I am so proud of it. That is when I placed it in the 147 slot of JCCLP. Slight smile

The Toughest Level You Ever Made - James - 03-Mar-2013

Quote:Amen.

What is that supposed to mean? Tongue

The Toughest Level You Ever Made - AdrenalinDragon - 03-Mar-2013

YOU'RE CALLING AARGH ONE STAR?!?!?!?!?!? Flushed

The Toughest Level You Ever Made - James - 03-Mar-2013

It's AARGH, man, not ARGGHH. More like a pirate, less like a drowning gorilla. Tongue

The Toughest Level You Ever Made - quiznos00 - 03-Mar-2013

Quote:What is that supposed to mean? Tongue

So many busts. That is all.

The Toughest Level You Ever Made - BigOto2 - 03-Mar-2013

My own version of Parallel Dimension, which was a slightly modified version of TCCLP's even harder "Parallel Demension"...

Copyright.

The Toughest Level You Ever Made - rockdet - 03-Mar-2013

Quote:So many busts. That is all.

Just don't make em friggin' impossible Wink

The Toughest Level You Ever Made - Sparkman - 04-Mar-2013

Quote:My own version of Parallel Dimension, which was a slightly modified version of TCCLP's even harder "Parallel Demension"...

Either way those levels make no sense, even if they are supposed the be insane levels!

The Toughest Level You Ever Made - Hornlitz - 24-Mar-2013

Quote:

So many busts. That is all.
What? I don't recall Cynicism being a collab level... (Where's the trollface emoticon?)