CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: CCLP Discussions (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff (/thread-2138.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - M11k4 - 02-Jan-2013

As I was recently asked about this I thought I should express that I have no desire to be on this future CCLP4 staff. However, I see no harm in planning a bit ahead. For example, if people show interested in this already, say something here about it and, I'd argue equally importantly, if you do not want to be on this staff, you could say that too. I mean we don't need to get into the nitty gritty or even the broad strokes of the project yet, but you gotta start somewhere, you know? Slight smile

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Flareon350 - 02-Jan-2013

Whenever CCLP4 is officially discussed, I will more than happy to be part of the staff! A lot of people wish I was on the CCLP1 staff Tongue

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Lessinath - 02-Jan-2013

Thumbs up

Without a doubt, I will consider it, but it will likely depend on factors independent of the game.

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Flareon350 - 02-Jan-2013

My position will he heavily based on my time in reality and whether or not I'm busy at that time.

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - rockdet - 03-Jan-2013

hmmm, so we're talking about that and CCLP1 is not even out? That's pretty great, kids Thumbs up

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Flareon350 - 03-Jan-2013

Well I said "when it is officially discussed" but whatever.

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Lessinath - 03-Jan-2013

Quote:hmmm, so we're talking about that and CCLP1 is not even out? That's pretty great, kids Thumbs up

I don't think it's inhibiting CCLP1 in any way, so, where's the problem?

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Flareon350 - 03-Jan-2013

Quote:I don't think it's inhibiting CCLP1 in any way, so, where's the problem?

Exactly. I'm not stopping myself from talking about a possible future CCLP just cause the one being worked on isn't out yet. There shouldn't be any reasons on how that's a wrong thing to do.

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Michael - 03-Jan-2013

Quote:hmmm, so we're talking about that and CCLP1 is not even out? That's pretty great, kids Thumbs up
The reason why I started this topic was to create an 'unofficial discussion' which, in the future, could possibly lead to an official one.

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - BigOto2 - 03-Jan-2013

It's not a waste of time if people are having fun discussing it! Slight smile Anyhow, I currently have 0 interest of being on the CCLP4 staff team so I think I'll just be a supporter again, when anything official starts happening in the following years.