CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: CCLP Discussions (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff (/thread-2138.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - chipster1059 - 10-Apr-2014

Quote:CCLP4 submissions will not open until someone completes "the end of all time"
[Image: 78j3xB8.png]

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - IceyLava108 - 10-Apr-2014

Quote:[Image: 78j3xB8.png]
Wow! Nice editor in the background! Impressive!

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Flareon350 - 10-Apr-2014

Okay let's all be serious now.

CCLP4 will happen, I can guarantee you all that. However, CCLP1 was just released so as Tyler said already there is no reason to rush this project at this moment. These rumors about me leading the staff and/or contributing to it should stop as well, because no one, not even myself, knows if I will do so. I personally would love to but whether I am able to at the time this project starts remains to be seen.

Now CCLP4 can be freely discussed as a topic, being predictions or your own personal choices of your ideals of what CCLP4 should look like, however, until an official staff is decided is when the actual project will start. This all goes with level submissions, setting a difficulty curve, etc. This will all be decided by said staff.

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - BigOto2 - 11-Apr-2014

I'm considering it. Trying to figure out whether I would be motivated enough and/or free often enough to make a worthy contribution. As I've mentioned before, Michael or Josh on the staff would increase this chance. Slight smile

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - IceyLava108 - 01-Jul-2014

I nominate Tyler's newly designed "AYY LMAO" level from TCCLPRejects (#114 I believe) for CCLP4 level 1.

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Michael - 09-Jul-2014

Quote:Not people, only one person I know of... Unamused

- Madhav.

False. That is all.

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - quiznos00 - 09-Jul-2014

Quote:False. That is all.

The only person I have seen express an intense desire to start CCLP4 at this moment is Michael. Care to share who else is this eager?

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - chipster1059 - 09-Jul-2014

Right now, I guess we may start extremely early discussions about the set, such as how many levels there will be, and in what rulesets it will be solvable. But I think it is still way too early to assemble a CCLP4 staff.

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - Flareon350 - 09-Jul-2014

Quote:Right now, I guess we may start extremely early discussions about the set, such as how many levels there will be, and in what rulesets it will be solvable. But I think it is still way too early to assemble a CCLP4 staff.

Well there's no reason to even discuss that, it's already been established that it will have 149 levels as well as being solvable in both rulesets.

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff - rockdet - 15-Jul-2014

My 2 cents, I guess?

- A veteran pack would not work. There's already CCLP3.

- As previously mentioned, CCLP4 should not occur nor be launched for at least a year. There's not enough new levels to make it happen.

2 points, so 1 cent each? Is that how it works? Slight smile