CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
CC Level Title Conversations - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Games and Trivia (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: CC Level Title Conversations (/thread-2196.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

CC Level Title Conversations - KeyboardWielder - 18-Apr-2012

Quote:Also, For MadHav's Post, levels ENOUGH IS ENOUGH(MikeLRejects level 267), RECOGNIZE THIS?(MLRejects 292), UMMM....(MLRejects 312), and BEN(MLRejects 325). I may be GOING BLOCKO(MLRejects Level 1) though, so I may have missed some...
So you looked up MikeLRejects to see how many titles you could find, and then there were... four?

Oh no! You missed "HUH --- ??" (141), NUMBERS (286) and HA HA! (198).

- Madhav.

CC Level Title Conversations - Hornlitz - 19-Apr-2012

OH HO! I knew I had missed something. Finding a couple of those titles were HARD AS ROCK though, I even thought for one, "Is this IMPOSSIBLE?". But no. I just needed to KEEP TRYING.

CC Level Title Conversations - BitBuster - 19-Apr-2012

BLINK, and you might miss some of the level references within this thread.

CC Level Title Conversations - ManipulatorGeneral - 19-Apr-2012

Quote:I'm on a HUNT for a VOTING BOOTH(manipulator.dat) in this strange JAPANESE GAME SHOW (heard the title somewhere)

Voting Booth is not currently a serious level, but thanks for actually plugging me. Slight smile

CC Level Title Conversations - Michael - 20-Apr-2012

I am SLIPPING WITH THE EMENY (TS0 level 23) in XENOCIDE (TS0 level 27)

CC Level Title Conversations - James - 20-Apr-2012

Despite the fun you guys are having, I'm very tempted to close this thread. I can't really elaborate, but you'll have to trust me when I say that these pages are all full of you guys breaking the rules.

CC Level Title Conversations - Flareon350 - 20-Apr-2012

This thread did lead to a MISS DIRECTION actually.

CC Level Title Conversations - Michael - 20-Apr-2012

Anyone who hasn't solved YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD FROG NEW TRICKS should GET A CLUE

CC Level Title Conversations - geodave - 20-Apr-2012

Quote:Despite the fun you guys are having, I'm very tempted to close this thread. I can't really elaborate, but you'll have to trust me when I say that these pages are all full of you guys breaking the rules.

You really should point out the level names you are using....

CC Level Title Conversations - KeyboardWielder - 20-Apr-2012

Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="10398" data-ipsquote-username="James" data-cite="James" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1334903563" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="402" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic">
Despite the fun you guys are having, I'm very tempted to close this thread. I can't really elaborate, but you'll have to trust me when I say that these pages are all full of you guys breaking the rules.
You really should point out the level names you are using....

</blockquote>

trust me - CC1 #135

all full - CC1 #128

breaking the rules - CCLP2 #45

point - geodave1 #10

the - AnneO1 #14

- Madhav.