CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
300 posts! - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: 300 posts! (/thread-2358.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

300 posts! - AdrenalinDragon - 22-Mar-2012

Quote:Well, it seems I have changed from a blob to an exclamation point, so I guess 444 does get you something....

Welcome to the best level ever. Block Buster!

300 posts! - BitBuster - 22-Mar-2012

I didn't even notice the blob/exclamation point thing until you pointed it out. Methinks I need to pay more attention to the username/awards/level/etc. information.

300 posts! - BigOto2 - 22-Mar-2012

This is my 326th post; just as special as my 300th, 400th, 500th and so on.

I applaud your irreverence for the arbitrary prettiness of numbers. I really do. I presume you're a fellow New Year's hater...right?

I hate New Year's resolutions - I regret starting that thread a while back since I haven't really achieved them. The generic process for resolutions is making one, then abiding by it for the first week of January then slowly letting it go, and also I'd rather just pursue resolutions whenever the hell I feel like it.

New Years on its own is fine by me, since it is fun to think that the Earth has gone around the Sun once since last year, but I don't see what that has to do with kissing right as the clock hits midnight (like my parents always do). Teeth

Well, at this particular moment, the Earth has gone around the Sun once since last year, but no one celebrates it...

I sort of see New Year's resolutions the same way some people seem to view church (namely, a way to feel good about yourself without actually changing anything about your lifestyle).

New Years just marks a certain point at which the Earth starts at, so we can celebrate it at a specific time, which I'm fine with, but I do think New Years is a bit overrated otherwise. It's also a way to encourage reflection upon what has happened since the Earth started it's previous revolution, and how much progress we have made in life. Other than that, I prefer Christmas.

It just still seems arbitrary (not to mention somewhat silly) to celebrate the rotation of the Earth around the Sun...I mean, really?

I prefer the Fourth of July, less for its celebrations and meaning than because it means that it's summer, and what's not to love about that?

Ah yes, sadly I'll be in the Galapagos this year when that happens, where it will technically be winter. At least I'm not Nationalist (thank god).

What's taking you out there?