CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
Presentation - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: CC Zone Meta (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Presentation (/thread-2398.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Presentation - Ida - 22-Jan-2012

It would be nice to have a (pinned) presentation topic where people can introduce themselves. I know we already had one at the old cczone, and most people maybe know who most people are, but some are new! Also, ther are some new nicknames with "old" people behind them and I haven't quite figured out who everyone is...

I guess I could start a topic like this myself, but I'm not sure if there already is one?

Also, what's this first and second rule about?

Presentation - Green Kitten - 22-Jan-2012

Hi I'm Jacques. I used to make lots of levels. I'm Corsican/Sierra Leonean, am a fan of cooking, cartoons, piano, chemistry (yeah just read my sig). Slight smile

Presentation - AdrenalinDragon - 22-Jan-2012

I'm Tom P. I like video games, movies, music, and fantasy art. My two favourite game franchises of all-time are Resident Evil and Sonic The Hedgehog. B)

Presentation - geodave - 22-Jan-2012

I'm geodave and I'm a major Lynxophile. I make a lot of crappy levels and a few good ones, and will kill you all if I don't get at least one level into CCLP1. Oh, I'm also the Speaker for the CCLP1 staff (until they kick me off) and working on various other secretive projects.

Presentation - Hornlitz - 22-Jan-2012

I'm Ben Hornlitz, or as just recently found out here, Shane. (my last name's still a secret to most people at least)

I like Video Games, specifically Legend of Zelda series and Chip's Challenge, Math, Music, Puzzles, Rubik's Cubes, swimming, etc.

I'm a Baptist Christian, I live in Canada, and I'm currently in grade 10.

Presentation - quiznos00 - 22-Jan-2012

Hi, I'm Dave Varberg's worst nightmare.

Presentation - Hornlitz - 22-Jan-2012

Quote:Hi, I'm Dave Varberg's worst nightmare.

Lol your levels are at least, not so sure about you yourself though...

Presentation - rockdet - 23-Jan-2012

Hello'v'ryone ''is rockdet, I be from Quebec, Canada, native French, born Daniel Rock Généreux, I love music, video games (franchise being Mario, company being Rare, console being Nintendo 64) and sports (hockey, soccer, anything team oriented, anything played with a racket).

Presentation - PB_guy - 23-Jan-2012

pb_guy here. I am 60. A fundamentalist christian who believes the bible in a totally literal sense, including the age of the earth being between 6 and 10 K years old. I did 6 years in universities, including Dr. Suzuki's genetics classes at UBC. I am a biologist, recently retired from a forestry research station in BC, Canada where I maintained our computer systems, wrote specialty software for our station needs, wrote our emergency procedures and safety manuals, and grew trees from "improved" seed, both our own breeding stock, and for specialty contracts to other private forestry agencies. I had my private pilots license since 1976, and own a historical (1963) homebuilt Smith Termite(CF-PGG), which I am hoping to donate to a museum. Currently, I am grandfather and part time caregiver to a delightful 5 year old who just started her first year of school.

PB stands for PowerBasic, my compiler of choice. I stumbled across chips in the Microsoft Entertainment pack in the 80's. I finished the original set about 3 times before I found out about this group. I have played a lot of levels others have designed. I have looked in now and again on the CC community. I lost my password somehow to the yahoo group, and can't get it back because I have changed email providers. I have designed a few levels. Recently I have made some more, and hope to get around to putting all of them in a single set, about 35 total, once I work some more bugs into them. Slight smile

Ian

Presentation - Flareon350 - 23-Jan-2012

Hey everyone! This is Flareon350, also known by my actual name, Josh, and also a side nickname "Flame" (which all of you didn't know). I'm a 20 year old central Californian person who sometimes acts weird and such (which is normal to me) I'm a big Chip's Challenge and Pokemon fan for I have played both since I was 8 and wish to combine both of these into something amazing!

I only recently started LPing CC sets back in late August of 2011, the first one being the infamous CCLP2. The LP itself was semi-blind as the many years beforehand I seen many AVI solutions to many of the levels but never actually played the set itself.

Now I am currently LPing CCLP3 which isn't blind at all (but I know I'll fail at some point in the upcoming levels) and also 2 custom sets: BHLS1 & BigOto Returns, which are 2 of the greatest sets I've ever played!

I also have LPed many other games, including a special type of run in Pokemon Platinum, Pac-Man World 3, Paper Mario 2: The Thousand-Year Door, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. I plan to LP many other games aside from CC in the near future!

I've also made about a good 500 levels of CC, though only around 350 exist, and have been divided up into 3 different sets of mine [JoshL1, JoshL2 & JoshL3] and hope that some will be voted into CCLP1 and the future CCLP4.