CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
Stupid deaths. - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Stupid deaths. (/thread-2409.html)

Stupid deaths. - IceyLava108 - 03-May-2012

Quote:Boosting isn't mandatory in MS, you know Tongue In future similar situations, just oof on a wall first before sliding, it's the easiest way to lose no time while risking no death.

Also, the bust actually is fun (for me anyway), and not just for the extra points. It's not trivial to execute.

Yeah, using the Headbanger Rule there makes it pretty fun.

Stupid deaths. - geodave - 04-May-2012

Or maybe you're just calling me inconsistent.

Stupid deaths. - IceyLava108 - 04-May-2012

Getting ready to die on Final Destination Version 2!!!

Stupid deaths. - IceyLava108 - 06-May-2012

RAGEEEEE

[Image: 562391_148927538570969_100003611717360_1...5482_n.jpg]

Stupid deaths. - Lessinath - 07-May-2012

Nice.

Stupid deaths. - ajmiam - 07-May-2012

I've got 3...

1) From a new level I just made:

[Image: 0l8L6.png]

Coming back from getting the two "Paint"ed-in chips
, I almost made it in time. Doh! If I'd taken the longer path
to get the last 2 chips, I would have been safe by 2 steps.

2) From Key Color:

[Image: NXkKz.png]

Trying to window-shop the upper section, I completely forgot about the pink ball. Three seconds later, *wah-waaaaaah...* jolted me out of my peaceful observation.

3) Also from Key Color:

[Image: P2Hrf.png]

Not technically a death but a cook, I forgot to "cycle through" the blocks at the traps, leaving me stuck as soon as I brought the next one in. Doing this once might be understandable, but I did this FOUR TIMES IN A ROW. The only attempt that made it past this section was the successful one.

In case you're wondering why the timer shows I already completed Key Color, I re-created these deaths because I forgot to printscreen them when they first occurred. The original pink ball death message really did say, "Why don't ya watch where you're going?" How appropriate! Tongue

Stupid deaths. - James - 07-May-2012

Quote:

Not technically a death but a cook, I forgot to "cycle through" the blocks at the traps, leaving me stuck as soon as I brought the next one in. Doing this once might be understandable, but I did this FOUR TIMES IN A ROW. The only attempt that made it past this section was the successful one.

Awesome Tongue

I did something very similar in YCTaOFNT with one of the blocks at the beginning of the level. Pushed it into a place it wasn't supposed to go (cooking the level after ~30 seconds) at least 30 times*, including at least 5 attempts in a row. I feel your pain Tongue

Also, that second death is classic.

*# already decreased to account for bias, I was originally going to say 50

Stupid deaths. - geodave - 08-May-2012

I did both of those Key Color ones repeatedly. I also got killed by that pink ball after getting the key and not timing this right many many times.

Stupid deaths. - Pulluxx - 10-May-2012

[Image: hydroxen.png]

Yeah um... I don't know what to say really.

Stupid deaths. - geodave - 10-May-2012

OMG that is HILARIOUS!

Totally something I would do.