CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
Tell us a joke - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Tell us a joke (/thread-2413.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tell us a joke - BitBuster - 18-Jan-2012

(N/T: I don't have any funny jokes to tell. I'm just that kind of guy. I leech off of other people's wit.)

Tell us a joke - AdrenalinDragon - 18-Jan-2012

Why did the Teeth cross the road?

To see the Dentist!

Tell us a joke - Lessinath - 18-Jan-2012

Where did the meteorologist stop for a drink on the way home from a long day in the studio?

The nearest Isobar.

(I actually have some really great jokes, but most are not PG-13.

Tell us a joke - jblewis - 18-Jan-2012

Why must one be patient when attempting to solve CCLP2 #142?

Tell us a joke - BitBuster - 19-Jan-2012

Quote:(I actually have some really great jokes, but most are not PG-13.

Perhaps it's time for CCZone to have a NSFW board. Wink

Tell us a joke - geodave - 19-Jan-2012

Lounge Act.

Tell us a joke - ManipulatorGeneral - 19-Jan-2012

Quote:Why must one be patient when attempting to solve CCLP2 #142?
You stole my joke. Tongue

Anyways, now that we've seen this in Let's Plays, there is a realistic answer to this question. Slight smile

Tell us a joke - quiznos00 - 19-Jan-2012

Quote:Lounge Act.

I approve.

Tell us a joke - PB_guy - 23-Jan-2012

Poor Fluffy.

This guy comes home from work one day to find his dog with the neighbor's pet rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit is very dead and the guy panics. He thinks the neighbors are going to hate him forever, so he takes the dirty, chewed-up rabbit into the house, gives it a bath, blow-dries its fur, and puts the rabbit back into the cage at the neighbor's house, hoping that they will think it died of natural causes.

A few days later, the neighbor is outside and asks the guy, "Did you hear that Fluffy died?"

The guy stumbles around and says, "Um.. no.. um.. what happened?"

The neighbor replies, "We just found him dead in his cage one day, but the weird thing is that the day after we buried him we went outside and someone had dug him up, gave him a bath and put him back into the cage. There must be some real sick people out there!"

Tell us a joke - geodave - 23-Jan-2012

Three strings walk into a bar and get a table. The crowd gives them dirty looks and the bouncer turns their way. The first string says "Don't worry guys, I'll get us some drinks and things will calm down." He walks up to bar and says "Can I have three Stroh's please?". The bartender responds, "We don't serve Stroh's to strings." The string walks back dejected and reports, "He wouldn't serve us." The second string says, "You didn't ask right." He walks up to the bar and says, "Barkeep! Three Stroh's!". Bartender looks him up and down and says, "Like I told your friend, we don't serve STRINGS." The second string comes back to the table. "We might as well leave guys, they aren't going to serve us." The third string says "I got this." He goes into the bathroom, wraps his tail around himself, and messes up his hair. He saunters up to the bar, pounds his fist on the bar and says "Three beers!" The bartender looks over and says, "Heyyy, you're one of those strings, aren't you?" And the string responds: "FRAYED KNOT!"