CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
The person below me - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Games and Trivia (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: The person below me (/thread-2460.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The person below me - rockdet - 16-Jan-2013

That would be true

The person below me likes teeth better than gliders.

The person below me - BigOto2 - 17-Jan-2013

I am pretty much indifferent nowadays. They both have their really cool uses, so I'll technically go with false on that one.

The person below me has, at any point in their life, heard a song from the Minecraft soundtrack while not playing Minecraft or specifically watching it on another screen being played. (happened to me today randomly in a free period when someone else was playing Minecraft and forgot to turn their sound off)

The person below me - random 8 - 17-Jan-2013

I don't know any Minecraft soundtracks, so i'll have to go with false.

The next user has played someone else's custom level set within the past 7 days.

The person below me - BigOto2 - 17-Jan-2013

True. False.

I honestly don't know why I am active in the community these days. Nothing wrong with just having fun, I guess! Slight smile I wish I could make time to record more CC but all my great attempts to do so just haven't happened in the last few weeks.

The person below me has gotten detention at some point in the time of their education.

The person below me - IceyLava108 - 23-Jan-2013

yep

the person below me wants a random $50 bill to fall on their face the next time they walk outside

The person below me - random 8 - 23-Jan-2013

nope

The user below me is looking for Kyle.

The person below me - BigOto2 - 24-Jan-2013

True. I still occasionally stalk a guy by that name who used to work in the cafeteria at my school, and yelled at me at the top of his voice in front of the whole lunch line just for taking two scoops instead of one, when a bunch of food was sticking to the scoop so it was unfair anyway. I have had 0 luck, too.

The user below me has had a PM on Facebook or Skype, which all lasted more than 3 messages, with 3 or more of these people in the past week (no need to specify which ones):

J.B., Zane, Tom, Michael, Josh

The person below me - random 8 - 30-Jan-2013

False.

The user below me noticed (before this post, of course) that i've been saying "user" for the past 5 pages even though the title of this thread says "person".

The person below me - Earthling - 30-Jan-2013

True.

The person below me has not finished CC1.

The person below me - random 8 - 30-Jan-2013

True. I have a few skipped levels somewhere....

The user below me has used this font size <span style="font-size:14px;">once in these forums other than in this thread.