CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
CC Zone has new skins themes! - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: CC Zone Meta (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: CC Zone has new skins themes! (/thread-2470.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

CC Zone has new skins themes! - AdrenalinDragon - 09-Jan-2012

CC Zone is going to have a new set of skin themes!

The ones I am currently working on are:

Teeth Green - A green skin

Pink Ball - A pink skin

You can change skin by clicking on the "Change Theme" button at the bottom of the page. Beware, these are still under construction!

More to come soon. It's a bit of trial and error to get it right so let me know if there's something you don't like in these skins. Thanks!

CC Zone has new skins themes! - jblewis - 09-Jan-2012

I like the idea of having different colors, but I think these are a bit overboard, to be honest. Part of the reason why I enjoy the "default blue" is because the "blue" aspect of it is rather understated. Perhaps having the colors as accents might work a bit more successfully, or making the primary background just a bit easier on the eyes. Slight smile

Quote:I like the idea of having different colors, but I think these are a bit overboard, to be honest. Part of the reason why I enjoy the "default blue" is because the "blue" aspect of it is rather understated. Perhaps having the colors as accents might work a bit more successfully, or making the primary background just a bit easier on the eyes. Slight smile

I'm still trying to work around getting it exactly right. I think the best thing to do is leave the posting part white and the outside part the monster skin colour.

CC Zone has new skins themes! - quiznos00 - 09-Jan-2012

For the pink ball theme, the post count text has the same color as the background Tongue

Quote:For the pink ball theme, the post count text has the same color as the background Tongue

Yeah, I noticed that. The poll bar isn't showing up either. The new skins are going to be a little buggy at first compared to the original as expected. Slight smile

UPDATE - Post count text fixed.

CC Zone has new skins themes! - rockdet - 10-Jan-2012

I like them.

CC Zone has new skins themes! - AdrenalinDragon - 10-Jan-2012

Quote:I like them.

Why thank you rock! There will be more to come. "Gravel Black" and "Yellow Bug" coming soon! Slight smile

CC Zone has new skins themes! - jblewis - 10-Jan-2012

Oooh, I'm particularly interested in the black one.

CC Zone has new skins themes! - KeyboardWielder - 10-Jan-2012

Quote:Oooh, I'm particularly interested in the black one.
Me too!

- Madhav.

CC Zone has new skins themes! - James - 10-Jan-2012

+1 at looking forward to the black skin.

Also, the pink skin is hot. Heart

(although the "Started by [creator], [date], [time]" text under the thread title is incredibly faint...)