CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
What is your favourite type of music? - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Poll Station (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: What is your favourite type of music? (/thread-2504.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

What is your favourite type of music? - AdrenalinDragon - 06-Jan-2012

So what kind of music are you guys into? I'm a Rock, Heavy, and Techno guy who likes a bit of Classical and Pop as well. I'd probably say Rock music is my favourite overall because it's the one I grew up with most bands in. In all truthness, I like all music though. What about you?

What is your favourite type of music? - Flareon350 - 06-Jan-2012

Well..I like rock, light metal and a bit of techno music. I mainly listen to VIDEO GAME music though Smiley

Quote:Well..I like rock, light metal and a bit of techno music. I mainly listen to VIDEO GAME music though Smiley

I was going to put video game as a genre, but I wasn't really sure where it would fit. I love 8 bit and 16 music best myself though, mostly the techno, fast paced ones.

What is your favourite type of music? - Hornlitz - 06-Jan-2012

I personally like rock, techno, video game music, contemporary... Pretty much everything but country and classical.

What is your favourite type of music? - pillowpc2001 - 06-Jan-2012

I listen to country music mostly, but also some 70s/80s pop/rock, contemporary Christian, and a little bit of newer pop, but not too much... Slight smile

What is your favourite type of music? - CraigV - 06-Jan-2012

I listen to basically all music except for modern American/UK pop, rap, and country.

I really like progressive rock/metal. I listen to mostly metal bands, but I enjoy rock and indie rock more.

My iTunes library holds almost 20 days worth of music.

What is your favourite type of music? - quiznos00 - 06-Jan-2012

Alternative, grunge, indie, power pop, punk (so rock), trance, and house (so techno, even though electronic would have been a better descriptor to put in the poll). You should be able to choose two options...

Video game music is cool too, namely, for me, Dance Dance Revolution, Sonic, and Jet Set Radio.

Quote:Alternative, grunge, indie, power pop, punk (so rock), trance, and house (so techno, even though electronic would have been a better descriptor to put in the poll). You should be able to choose two options...

Video game music is cool too, namely, for me, Dance Dance Revolution, Sonic, and Jet Set Radio.

Poll now allows multiple choices. Just delete your vote and try again.

What is your favourite type of music? - BigOto2 - 06-Jan-2012

I voted other for VIDEO GAME music!!! It's usually my favorite, if you don't really like Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road theme then you must have an extreme dislike for space or something. I also voted Techno just for Want You Gone, currently one of my favorites.

What is your favourite type of music? - quiznos00 - 06-Jan-2012

Quote:Poll now allows multiple choices. Just delete your vote and try again.

But you didn't bother to add video game music Tongue