CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
Top 10 levels of CC - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Top 10 levels of CC (/thread-2513.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Top 10 levels of CC - BitBuster - 11-Jan-2012

...I was intrigued enough when I saw Ben's solution on Youtube, but honestly, I have to confess that I also don't "get" the mass appeal (maybe it'd be different if I actually had the stamina/patience/brain to beat it?). A lot of the "solutions" just seem to be fairly random, convoluted tricks.

Top 10 levels of CC - rockdet - 11-Jan-2012

Plus the fact that after all this labour to get it to work, you have to face an ultimate puzzle in the last room, which requires pin-point accuracy...

Top 10 levels of CC - AdrenalinDragon - 11-Jan-2012

Quote:Plus the fact that after all this labour to get it to work, you have to face an ultimate puzzle in the last room, which requires pin-point accuracy...

Yeah, the last room I don't like either. Maybe if I can manage to complete it, I might like it a little more.

Top 10 levels of CC - BitBuster - 11-Jan-2012

Yeah, last-room-shenanigans are always a bummer. "Mistakes" in CCLP3 got me the first time around...

Admittedly, the TW2 version where the "camera" follows the moving Teeth is pretty impressive. Still, I contend that it's a better spectacle than a puzzle.

Top 10 levels of CC - KeyboardWielder - 11-Jan-2012

Quote:Plus the fact that after all this labour to get it to work, you have to face an ultimate puzzle in the last room, which requires pin-point accuracy...
To quote Wile E Coyote: "Why do they always want to do it the hard way?"

- Madhav.

Top 10 levels of CC - Green Kitten - 11-Jan-2012

Gotta love coyote cartoons. Smiley

Top 10 levels of CC - geodave - 11-Jan-2012

It is so challenging, that the "crazy bold people" love it. BTW, I very much enjoyed completing this level, but I won't bother playing it again. Except, of course, that I still have to beat it in MS.

It is very creative, but such a complex level is very frustrating and makes me wish for a Save button.

Top 10 levels of CC - rockdet - 11-Jan-2012

Quote:Admittedly, the TW2 version where the "camera" follows the moving Teeth is pretty impressive. Still, I contend that it's a better spectacle than a puzzle.

EXACTLY my point of view.

Top 10 levels of CC - quiznos00 - 11-Jan-2012

Quote:To quote Wile E Coyote: "Why do they always want to do it the hard way?"

- Madhav.

I really want to know the intended way. I recently beat this level using some AVI help, and the solution it used was both extremely difficult and probably not Lynx compatible.

After dying a few times late in the level, I got extremely proficient at the early parts, which definitely made me enjoy it more. I might even try to optimize it, despite never really optimizing anything before Tongue

Top 10 levels of CC - Markus - 11-Jan-2012

Quote:Am I crazy or did I read Caves is your favorite all time CC level??
Caves is definitely my favourite CC level Heart . It's so simple but so difficult to solve. I did get a little frustrated when I first played it, however when I found a solution I realised that it is actually a pretty easy level. Chip Win