CCLP5 Submissions Have Opened!
Hello chipsters! Some time has passed since the last CC1 level pack and after some time compiling a dedicated staff team together, we bring you the exciting news that the call for CCLP5 submissions has now officially opened! We are excited to get this process going into assembling another amazing pack of 149 levels that the community has crafted over the years.

Some things to take note of: In comparison to prior CC1 level packs and as per inspiration from CC2LP1, level submissions do require a valid tws in both the MS and Lynx rulesets to be eligible for voting later down the road. You are welcome to submit levels without these solution files and we as the staff can take care of that process should you or any designer not be around to do so, much like CC2LP1's staff did with its submission pool. But do take caution that without them, they will be culled from voting when it happens.

In addition, any levels without one or the other ruleset's tws (i.e. levels only solvable in one ruleset) will automatically be disqualified from submissions.

Submissions will close on October 10th, 2021. This is purely for level submissions alone.

TWS files and ability to make minor level fixes will close off on January 31st, 2022.

Lastly, say hello to the other CCLP5 staff members!

VT (vortex178) - Project Manager
J.B. Lewis - Staff Speaker & Tester
A Sickly Silver Moon - Technical Assistant
mmoraleta - Tester
chipster1059 - Tester

We look forward to your contribution and support to making CCLP5 truly the best of the best CC1 level packs!

- Josh Lee [Flareon350]
CCLP5 Staff Coordinator
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I realized I failed to mention in the above post how you can submit your levels. Sorry about that!

To submit your levels, you can reply to this post stating what set(s) you wish to be considered for CCLP5. You also have the option to privately DM me or any of the staff on Discord your set(s). All sets that have been uploaded that state approval for CCLP5 consideration WILL still be eligible.

As a reminder, TWS files are NOT required to submit your levels. If you don't have them or don't have time to make them yourself please let a staff member know and we can do that for you! SuperCC can be used to make your tws files in the MS ruleset for your levels as well, as long as they are proven solvable.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Awesome! When do you think the deadline will be?
My Levelset: TomB1.dat (95 levels, Version 1.3.3, Last updated May 8th, 2021)

YouTube l Twitter l Twitch l Instagram l Discord
Exciting! A couple questions:

1. I think previous CCLPs required that submitted packs be hosted on CCZone or pieguy's site. Is that still a requirement?

2. Will the submitted solutions be made available publicly along with the voting packs and/or the final set like CC2LP1?

Thanks.
Please include geo5-1 (and subsequent additions) for CCLP5 submissions.

geodave cclp5 submissions Part 1 (bitbusters.club)

I'll add further pieces to that thread as they are ready.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
(29-Apr-2021, 12:25 PM)geodave Wrote: Please include geo5-1 (and subsequent additions) for CCLP5 submissions.

geodave cclp5 submissions Part 1 (bitbusters.club)

I'll add further pieces to that thread as they are ready.
Now uploaded geo5-2 with tws files.  please inclued.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
(17-Apr-2021, 5:01 PM)Tomsbananacakes Wrote: Awesome! When do you think the deadline will be?

We have chosen October 10th to be the deadline for submissions.

(27-Apr-2021, 1:17 AM)magical Wrote: Exciting! A couple questions:

1. I think previous CCLPs required that submitted packs be hosted on CCZone or pieguy's site. Is that still a requirement?

2. Will the submitted solutions be made available publicly along with the voting packs and/or the final set like CC2LP1?

Thanks.

Prior CCLPs did do this, though it is not a strict requirement this time around. Any set hosted on CCZone and/or on pieguy's site that states permission to be submitted will still be eligible though. When enough submission sets are gathered, we'll set out to make those available in one place for others to download and check out for easy access.

As for submitted solutions, we haven't gotten that far on where to go with them when voting starts. Ideally, I would like for them to be publicly available immediately as they were for CC2LP1, but there might be a different method that has yet to be discussed. However, unlike CC2LP1, the final product of CCLP5 won't include these solution files.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

A close off date for CCLP5 submissions has been decided! Submissions will close on October 10th, 2021.

Take note that this is solely for levels to submit. This does not mean TWS files are required by this date - there will be a separate deadline for required solution files, which has not been determined and more than likely won't be until sometime after submissions close.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Excellent. I have pack of 47 ready for submission, though I hold on to it in case I come up with new level ideas.
Same here. I'm currently sitting at 95 levels, hoping to be able to make it to 150 in time.
My Levelset: TomB1.dat (95 levels, Version 1.3.3, Last updated May 8th, 2021)

YouTube l Twitter l Twitch l Instagram l Discord