Clone Machines for MS - Help!
Hello!

I've been working on a hobby CC emulator on and off for a little over a year and during this time I have been trying to mimic cloning machines so that all CCLPs are compatible. The one level that keeps haunting me - The Hungry Caterpillar!! (CCLP1 level 123)

Currently the cloning machines in my emulator mimic Lynx. However this does not work for this level, as my tile movement style is MS, which creates some sort of panic death run with no gaps between the chain of mobs.

So I downloaded SuperCC to take a closer look at how the vacant tiles between the mobs form. I noticed that red buttons are being pressed by mobs but do not always generate a new mob in the cloner. More specifically mob #2 and mob #6 both move to red buttons, but no new mob is generated in the clone machine. (See images below)

I've looked at all the wiki pages (maybe it could be that C&B glitch or something??). But otherwise I've been staring at this for too long and this one has me stumped. Can anyone give me a suggestion?

Thanks!
-sombies

[Image: wCbMjSR.png]
[Image: XoDpJFx.png]

Messages In This Thread
Clone Machines for MS - Help! - by sombies - 03-Nov-2021, 8:51 PM
RE: Clone Machines for MS - Help! - by sombies - 04-Nov-2021, 7:48 PM