CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
New lets play - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: New lets play (/thread-1939.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

New lets play - rockdet - 11-Apr-2013

I can't imagine him doing well on BLOCK BUSTER, of all things. Then again, we never know what might happen, but I'm expecting him to get stuck at several places.

New lets play - Flareon350 - 11-Apr-2013

Quote:I can't imagine him doing well on BLOCK BUSTER, of all things. Then again, we never know what might happen, but I'm expecting him to get stuck at several places.

I'm waiting for the ''AWWWW.... F---!!!!'' there Tongue

Quote:he's making good progress and doesn't seem discouraged even by the long painful levels like on the rocks. So that's good. My bets are he gets to the ~120's?

This seems legit.

New lets play - Lessinath - 11-Apr-2013

well he's on 43 now so that's good news.

New lets play - Flareon350 - 11-Apr-2013

I like his commentary style. Personally, I see it as a combination of Rock's, Trevor's, and my own commentary styles. Slight smile

New lets play - Sparkman - 11-Apr-2013

Quote:I can't imagine him doing well on BLOCK BUSTER, of all things. Then again, we never know what might happen, but I'm expecting him to get stuck at several places.

Block Buster? I think he'll screw himself over more on Writers' Block.

I think that, because I got stuck on that level for a YEAR! And the only way I got past it was by dying alot.

I was NEVER able to solve Writers' Block by blindly playing.

New lets play - mobius - 11-Apr-2013

hehe, I have to chuckle because people said the same thing when he did the custom Lemmings Let's Play. The idea, I guess, was a newcomer couldn't possibly handle the ridiculous challenges awaiting him there. However, I must admit he surprised me and did amazingly well (finishing the game, getting stuck only 2 times I think, on admittedly very annoying parts), figuring out some very difficult puzzles and putting up with a lot of tedious work.

I'll be positive and say he'll finish the game Teeth

New lets play - rockdet - 12-Apr-2013

Oh he'll probably do, to be honest it's not an extraordinary thing to finish CC1.

New lets play - jblewis - 12-Apr-2013

Well, from our perspective as CC veterans, it isn't. But to a newcomer, levels like Cake Walk, Force Field, DoubleMaze, and Totally Unfair are difficult, and even Knot, Jumping Swarm, Paranoia, and The Last Laugh have been known to intimidate a lot of players.

New lets play - M11k4 - 12-Apr-2013

Haven't watched this yet, but it sounds interesting. He sounds like a gamer and should have no problems solving the whole set. The real question is if he'll be interested enough to play CCLP2 or even CCLP3 Slight smile That would be remarkable.

New lets play - rockdet - 13-Apr-2013

I don't think that's going to happen, he's got his fanbase, his stuff and probably his plans or schedule. He won't bend.