New lets play
Roundthewheel, a (famous/somewhat famous?) youtuber has just started a partially blind let's play of CC1, the microsoft version.

Since a lot of you are youtubers yourselves I thought you might be interested:

His videos are usually a lot of fun, and this one seems to be good so far.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Yeah I've actually watched him in the past. We'll see how it goes.

Has anyone written in there and claimed "yo gerry, turkey the murkey, ccbbc the authority you see, be blown alone on your own to cczone you'll be gone" yet?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Smiley no. sorry but I don't get that reference at all. (Is it a reference?)
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
That's because there isn't any.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:That's because there isn't any.

I'm confused there but I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it won't be made clear.

Anyway, I watched all of this guy's LP of CC1 so far and it's pretty hilarious actually Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Lets see if he can end up finishing the set.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
There wasn't any reference in my line, but I'm still assuming no one has plugged our community over there yet.

why are people always trying to understand something behind my silly writing style?
My YouTube Channel
Quote:Lets see if he can end up finishing the set.

Or get past level 40 for that matter Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'm definitely eager to see some more as well Slight smile
My YouTube Channel
he's making good progress and doesn't seem discouraged even by the long painful levels like on the rocks. So that's good. My bets are he gets to the ~120's?
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!