New lets play
Quote:I don't think that's going to happen, he's got his fanbase, his stuff and probably his plans or schedule. He won't bend.

That and he probably doesn't know of the fact that level editors and fan made level sets exist.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Yeah, I think it would be remarkable if he even considered it. And if he doesn't know about the other sets, surely someone will tell him in the comments? Actually the comments section would be a good place to recruit other players to our community, even if this guy himself most likely won't be swayed, Hopefully CCLP1 will attract attention like this somewhere too.
Quote:Yeah, I think it would be remarkable if he even considered it. And if he doesn't know about the other sets, surely someone will tell him in the comments? Actually the comments section would be a good place to recruit other players to our community, even if this guy himself most likely won't be swayed, Hopefully CCLP1 will attract attention like this somewhere too.

Well that someone won't be me that's for sure
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
That's exactly what I meant with my super misunderstood quote statement thing. No one from the community went ahead and commented on his vids about our community, custom sets and other info for more people to join us.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I mentioned Chip's Challenge Level Pack 3 offhandedly, but didn't really formally advertise anything. We need Andrew Bennett in here.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
That was also my thought. He's the only one who's done it ruthlessly Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I showed this thread to him on FB. No response. Slight frown
Well that blows. Here's to hope.
My YouTube Channel
He doesn't seem to be active on his Facebook. You could try his Twitter.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:That and he probably doesn't know of the fact that level editors and fan made level sets exist.
actually he does-- because I told him before he even began Slight smile

But I'm pretty sure he's got a lot of things lined up for a while so that's probably reason he doesn't say much. He might be interested in taking on customs sets, but he's stated specifically other stuff he's doing first so... keep trying Slight smile
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski