New lets play
I can't imagine him doing well on BLOCK BUSTER, of all things. Then again, we never know what might happen, but I'm expecting him to get stuck at several places.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I can't imagine him doing well on BLOCK BUSTER, of all things. Then again, we never know what might happen, but I'm expecting him to get stuck at several places.

I'm waiting for the ''AWWWW.... F---!!!!'' there Tongue

Quote:he's making good progress and doesn't seem discouraged even by the long painful levels like on the rocks. So that's good. My bets are he gets to the ~120's?

This seems legit.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
well he's on 43 now so that's good news.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I like his commentary style. Personally, I see it as a combination of Rock's, Trevor's, and my own commentary styles. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I can't imagine him doing well on BLOCK BUSTER, of all things. Then again, we never know what might happen, but I'm expecting him to get stuck at several places.

Block Buster? I think he'll screw himself over more on Writers' Block.

I think that, because I got stuck on that level for a YEAR! And the only way I got past it was by dying alot.

I was NEVER able to solve Writers' Block by blindly playing.
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
hehe, I have to chuckle because people said the same thing when he did the custom Lemmings Let's Play. The idea, I guess, was a newcomer couldn't possibly handle the ridiculous challenges awaiting him there. However, I must admit he surprised me and did amazingly well (finishing the game, getting stuck only 2 times I think, on admittedly very annoying parts), figuring out some very difficult puzzles and putting up with a lot of tedious work.

I'll be positive and say he'll finish the game Teeth
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Oh he'll probably do, to be honest it's not an extraordinary thing to finish CC1.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well, from our perspective as CC veterans, it isn't. But to a newcomer, levels like Cake Walk, Force Field, DoubleMaze, and Totally Unfair are difficult, and even Knot, Jumping Swarm, Paranoia, and The Last Laugh have been known to intimidate a lot of players.
Haven't watched this yet, but it sounds interesting. He sounds like a gamer and should have no problems solving the whole set. The real question is if he'll be interested enough to play CCLP2 or even CCLP3 Slight smile That would be remarkable.
I don't think that's going to happen, he's got his fanbase, his stuff and probably his plans or schedule. He won't bend.
My YouTube Channel