CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Level Discussion (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. (/thread-1796.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. - Chipwoodstock - 19-Aug-2013

This would be a forum game... If it wasn't that it moreso focused on levelset things. Basically, this is a small game where we estimate when CCLP4 is beginning it's creation. You can set these (all but one are optional)
  • Year (needed)
  • Month
  • Week
  • Day
When it starts, we'd see who was the closest, 2nd and 3rd closest, and least closest, but not mocking the least closest, just giving them a nice mention for that they tried.

My guess is 2013, December.

LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. - M11k4 - 19-Aug-2013

One could argue that work on CCLP4 has already started as some levels for it probably already exist. However, I'll guess August 20th 2015.

A clearer date to guess would be when submissions will be closed for CCLP4, and for that I'll guess June 7th, 2020.

The question seems to assume there will be a CCLP4, so let's keep our Thumbs up .

LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. - Chipwoodstock - 20-Aug-2013

Quote:One could argue that work on CCLP4 has already started as some levels for it probably already exist. However, I'll guess August 20th 2015.

A clearer date to guess would be when submissions will be closed for CCLP4, and for that I'll guess June 7th, 2020.

The question seems to assume there will be a CCLP4, so let's keep our Thumbs up .
Unless we'd make CCLP4 the best we could make a CCLP installement, i'd disagree on the close the submissions in 2020...

LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. - AdrenalinDragon - 20-Aug-2013

Judging by the rate of progress, the next CCLP will be released by 2016! What do I win, Mr. Woodstock? Tongue

LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. - quiznos00 - 20-Aug-2013

I'd say CCLP4 should be released by 2018. A pack every four years Thumbs up

LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. - ajmiam - 21-Aug-2013

I shall say December 2017. Three years just seems a little too soon IMO. Four is about right, though it could take longer.

LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. - Zommy08 - 21-Aug-2013

Might as well guess specifically. 20th January 2017.

LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. - pillowpc2001 - 21-Aug-2013

I'm guessing December 2016, on the basis that people might be ready for the next set sooner since a lot of great levels might not make it into CCLP1 due to being too difficult... On the other hand, if you consider CCLP1 a "spinoff"/prequel set that won't affect the timing of the other official sets, and considering there were 8 years between CCLP2 and CCLP3, a 2018 release date for CCLP4 could be possible...

LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. - Flareon350 - 21-Aug-2013

Tomorrow Teeth

LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME. - random 8 - 22-Aug-2013

April 1st, 2015.