LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME.
This would be a forum game... If it wasn't that it moreso focused on levelset things. Basically, this is a small game where we estimate when CCLP4 is beginning it's creation. You can set these (all but one are optional)
  • Year (needed)
  • Month
  • Week
  • Day
When it starts, we'd see who was the closest, 2nd and 3rd closest, and least closest, but not mocking the least closest, just giving them a nice mention for that they tried.

My guess is 2013, December.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
One could argue that work on CCLP4 has already started as some levels for it probably already exist. However, I'll guess August 20th 2015.

A clearer date to guess would be when submissions will be closed for CCLP4, and for that I'll guess June 7th, 2020.

The question seems to assume there will be a CCLP4, so let's keep our Thumbs up .
Quote:One could argue that work on CCLP4 has already started as some levels for it probably already exist. However, I'll guess August 20th 2015.

A clearer date to guess would be when submissions will be closed for CCLP4, and for that I'll guess June 7th, 2020.

The question seems to assume there will be a CCLP4, so let's keep our Thumbs up .
Unless we'd make CCLP4 the best we could make a CCLP installement, i'd disagree on the close the submissions in 2020...
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Judging by the rate of progress, the next CCLP will be released by 2016! What do I win, Mr. Woodstock? Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'd say CCLP4 should be released by 2018. A pack every four years Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I shall say December 2017. Three years just seems a little too soon IMO. Four is about right, though it could take longer.
Might as well guess specifically. 20th January 2017.
Zommy (Richard Blaquière)

CLP1-fixed.dat - 40 levels

CLP2.dat - 30 levels, incomplete

RichardB1.dat (consisting exclusively of CLP1-fixed and CLP2 levels) - 58 levels, incomplete
I'm guessing December 2016, on the basis that people might be ready for the next set sooner since a lot of great levels might not make it into CCLP1 due to being too difficult... On the other hand, if you consider CCLP1 a "spinoff"/prequel set that won't affect the timing of the other official sets, and considering there were 8 years between CCLP2 and CCLP3, a 2018 release date for CCLP4 could be possible...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Tomorrow Teeth
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
April 1st, 2015.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam