CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
April 2013 - Create Competition - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: CC Zone Meta (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Competitions (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: April 2013 - Create Competition (/thread-1945.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

April 2013 - Create Competition - BigOto2 - 31-Mar-2013

Do chips and walls count as gray? Because chips are mandatory... and gray is definitely not my favorite color.

April 2013 - Create Competition - random 8 - 31-Mar-2013

You can set the chip counter to 25 but have no chips in the entire level, if i understand the rules correctly.

April 2013 - Create Competition - rockdet - 31-Mar-2013

But yeah for the shades of grey, it is a pretty good question actually.

April 2013 - Create Competition - Flareon350 - 01-Apr-2013

Quote:You can set the chip counter to 25 but have no chips in the entire level, if i understand the rules correctly.

Then you obviously don't understand the rules at all. I stated they MUST be in the level. If you don't have any chips in the level, it gets DQ'ed instantly. Just so you're aware.

Quote:Do chips and walls count as gray? Because chips are mandatory... and gray is definitely not my favorite color.

Chips, thin walls, recessed walls, appearing walls, and sockets don't count as a color. If you do want to use gray though, they can be considered. The competition is mainly about aesthetics, I'm not really counting any of those tiles as colors...

April 2013 - Create Competition - BigOto2 - 01-Apr-2013

Okay, great. That makes things a LOT easier.

April 2013 - Create Competition - rockdet - 02-Apr-2013

Quote:Then you obviously don't understand the rules at all. I stated they MUST be in the level. If you don't have any chips in the level, it gets DQ'ed instantly. Just so you're aware.

Pardon my intervention, but I fail to see how it's obvious in the first post and in the reply. I think random 8 was trying to understand the rules, his intervention was appropriate. It was mentioned earlier on that it was possible to have extra chips as long as the CHIP COUNT is 25, so by extension his logic was fair. No need to get rude for that, it almost sounded like a threat. Now that it's clear, we can go back and work on our stuff. Thanks for running it, by the way!

April 2013 - Create Competition - Flareon350 - 02-Apr-2013

Quote:Pardon my intervention, but I fail to see how it's obvious in the first post and in the reply. I think random 8 was trying to understand the rules, his intervention was appropriate. It was mentioned earlier on that it was possible to have extra chips as long as the CHIP COUNT is 25, so by extension his logic was fair. No need to get rude for that, it almost sounded like a threat. Now that it's clear, we can go back and work on our stuff. Thanks for running it, by the way!

No problem.

I edited the first post to make it more obvious and clear, by the way.

Apologizes for coming on rude.

April 2013 - Create Competition - random 8 - 02-Apr-2013

No problem. Slight smile

Quote:edited the first post to make it more obvious and clear, by the way.

And accidentally removing the word "chips" in the process? Tongue

April 2013 - Create Competition - Flareon350 - 02-Apr-2013

LOL my bad Thumbs up

April 2013 - Create Competition - rockdet - 02-Apr-2013

Good one Tongue