CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
April 2013 - Create Competition - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: CC Zone Meta (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Competitions (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: April 2013 - Create Competition (/thread-1945.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

April 2013 - Create Competition - mobius - 06-Apr-2013

Can anyone participate? Since I’m new to this, I have a lot of questions, sorry. just making sure I understand.

a question about the colors:

do things like tanks and walkers both go in the same category; “blue”?

what do you mean by “combine to colors to make a single color”? sorry, but I don’t understand that at all. [having blue tanks and yellow keys would count as green??]

when does everybody get to see and play the levels? Do we have to wait till the contest ends?

April 2013 - Create Competition - rockdet - 07-Apr-2013

I'll go ahead and mention:

Of course you can participate, and we highly encourage everyone to do so Slight smile

Pretty sure we won't go into shades themselves, so it's safe to assume that walkers and tanks belong to simply "blue"

After the winner's decided, we indeed always release the levels, you can also find the levels of the past competitions ― all but March ― in the Downloads section.

April 2013 - Create Competition - mobius - 08-Apr-2013

dang, I have a good level idea down but it won't work in Lynx, at least, exactly. I gotta figure out how to make it compatible.

April 2013 - Create Competition - mobius - 09-Apr-2013

for the colors; do teeth count as green or red? (or both?)

I didn't want to give away what colors I'm using but I figured I better make sure about this. Unamused

April 2013 - Create Competition - Flareon350 - 09-Apr-2013

Quote:for the colors; do teeth count as green or red? (or both?)

I didn't want to give away what colors I'm using but I figured I better make sure about this. Unamused

Perhaps I should make some sort of list for the colors? Teeth are more on the green side, than red. Slight smile

April 2013 - Create Competition - mobius - 09-Apr-2013

Quote:Perhaps I should make some sort of list for the colors? Teeth are more on the green side, than red. Slight smile
oh goodie, thank you. Smiley otherwise I would've had to change around a bunch of things. i thought of them as green but noticed the redness when I looked at it.

Personally I think it's kind of half and half, but I'll take it as green because it works for me. Slight smile

April 2013 - Create Competition - rockdet - 09-Apr-2013

mmm overall it's decided by your aesthetics, not your appropriate colour count.

April 2013 - Create Competition - jblewis - 10-Apr-2013

I'd say teeth should be red because they are in Tile World...

April 2013 - Create Competition - rockdet - 10-Apr-2013

BUZZER.

Quote:Level Requirements:

-Your level can only use up to 3 different colors, going by the MSCC tileset.

April 2013 - Create Competition - Flareon350 - 10-Apr-2013

lol Rock Tongue