CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
Hilarious Passwords - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Hilarious Passwords (/thread-2319.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Hilarious Passwords - geodave - 28-Mar-2012

Quote:It's official: this needs to be added to the title bank. Slight smile
Done.

Hilarious Passwords - Lessinath - 28-Mar-2012

One thing to note: We do expect PG13 language here, I understand how that may be difficult at times in this topic but please do what you can.

Hilarious Passwords - BigOto2 - 29-Mar-2012

Yeah well, some newcomers don't realize that right away, but anyways it's been resolved. I was there myself when I was using a forum for the first time, and found myself on the thread of being banned.

Anyone realize it is possible to make a password with more than 4 letters? I never actually released a set with it and it only works in MS CC, but it's a pretty hilarious idea that could be used in insane sets.

Hilarious Passwords - Flareon350 - 29-Mar-2012

Quote:Yeah well, some newcomers don't realize that right away, but anyways it's been resolved. I was there myself when I was using a forum for the first time, and found myself on the thread of being banned.

Same here. Those were the good ol' days lol.

Quote:Anyone realize it is possible to make a password with more than 4 letters? I never actually released a set with it and it only works in MS CC, but it's a pretty hilarious idea that could be used in insane sets.

I knew about this and it is a hilarious idea. What's even better about it is you can also use numbers for passwords as well. AND for even more hilarity, viewing a level with a password of numbers in an editor (at least for CCEdit 2.0 users) is impossible as an error message instantly pops up and exits you out of the editor. LOL

Hilarious Passwords - jblewis - 29-Mar-2012

I think Chip's Workshop allows for this. Haha, I remember seeing these crazy passwords in the WilliamS* sets when this was discovered.

Hilarious Passwords - quiznos00 - 29-Mar-2012

CCEdit allowed that at one point and probably still does. You can also use numbers and symbols in the password Thumbs up

Hilarious Passwords - geodave - 29-Mar-2012

Quote:CCEdit allowed that at one point and probably still does. You can also use numbers and symbols in the password Thumbs up

How? I can't find this.

Hilarious Passwords - mathgrant - 29-Mar-2012

Quote:Alright, here's the inappropriate one I was talking about in the main post, in BigOto Returns:

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]

It'll be removed in the next update.

[Click to Show Content]

Hilarious Passwords - jblewis - 30-Mar-2012

Slight smile Brilliant deduction there, Grant!

Hilarious Passwords - geodave - 30-Mar-2012

Anise is the flavor in black licorice, right?