Hilarious Passwords
Normally CC editors randomize passwords, but occasionally the random password generator pulls up something funny or even inappropriate. Sometimes, level designers even set their own passwords for some or all of the levels, like I did for 2 levels in BigOto Returns. What are some of the favorite/funniest/most inappropriate passwords you have ever come across?

Some of my favorites include "GULP" generated by the random generator when trying numerous times to get a password that didn't sound like anything, "DMCA" which I chose for Matched Third Party Content (which fits the theme of copyright), and I plan to set Vivid Dream's password to "RTNA" for obvious reasons if you've been watching my videos. I also know it is possible to set a password with numbers or more than 4 characters but I don't plan on doing so since those tend to mess things up. Currently BigOto Returns has a password that is on thin ice of being inappropriate, which was generated randomly, and was not caught by me before the latest update, but I'm not saying exactly what it is up here on the main post.
Often I hit the generate password button until I get something interesting, and the only thing I've gotten was "HATE", which is the password to Monster Science Theatre 3000 in TS1
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Awww man, that sucks because it must be a 1-star level from the viewpoint of the editor!
I've gotten "OVUM" and "ERIC" in the past. Also, "FFUQ" was the original randomly generated password for "Beat the Heat" in CCLP3...and then Madhav discovered it. Slight smile

Right now, my new set has levels with the passwords "ACEZ," "DOET," "SASS," and "TRAP."
Alright, here's the inappropriate one I was talking about in the main post, in BigOto Returns:

[Click to Show Content]

It'll be removed in the next update.
BHLS1 Level 90 has a password of 'KWOW'. The level made Josh say that in his LP.

It was randomly generated too...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I don't remember for randomly generated ones, but I wish I had BILL as a password for one of my levels Tongue

I've seen Blue put FINAL in one of his, pretty hilarious. I have GULP and EASY in Alpha.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I still do not get the BILL thing.

I used to care what my passwords are, but now I just let them get generated. I set "usepasswords=n" all the time anyway.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I still do not get the BILL thing.

I used to care what my passwords are, but now I just let them get generated. I set "usepasswords=n" all the time anyway.

I don't get the BILL thing either. Can someone (Rock?) explain this?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
It's a meme Rock started in which he would talk to an imaginary person named Bill about level design in his LPs. Slight smile