Hilarious Passwords
Quote:I remember when I was little, I was stuck on "Nuts and Bolts" in the ice section for so long that I started creating a master list of potential passwords to try out so I could attempt to reach "Brushfire" (Yes, this was before I knew of the "You seem to be having trouble..." message). Never mind the fact that there are 456,976 possibilities. Tongue

That's 1000 in base 26.

Teeth
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Oh dear.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It would only take 7000 tries to reach nice day.
Quote:It would only take 7000 tries to reach nice day.

And with Tile World only wanting the password and not the level number, the probabilities of guessing them are much lower!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Actually, it is possible to enter a password only in MSCC.
They should make it so you can enter a level number into Tile World if the level has been unlocked, so we don't have to go fishing for passwords in the editor.
^ Hear, hear! I've been hoping for this for a long time.
Quote:Actually, it is possible to enter a password only in MSCC.
Whuh?

Quote:They should make it so you can enter a level number into Tile World if the level has been unlocked, so we don't have to go fishing for passwords in the editor.
Just press S (or in TW2, select Game -> Scores...)

- Madhav.
S key RULES
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I got "IFUC" once. It was pretty funny. (i changed it though, for obvious reasons)