Hilarious Passwords
You should have gone with it. See how long it took someone to notice.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
International Federation of Urban Control
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I made a password that said "F**K" using codes
[Image: sig-1.gif]

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

Codes? Is this still CC you are talking about? It'd be possible to do that in any editor.

By the way it is against the rules to swear on here, so I recommend editing stars into that before Tom sees...
Quote:International Federation of Urban Control

I would so vote for a level with this name to be included in CCLP1.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It's official: this needs to be added to the title bank. Slight smile
:nod
I was using tile world, i have some program editors that can edit the very base of a 32-64 bit program.
[Image: sig-1.gif]

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

Quote:International Federation of Urban Control

Pure amazingness Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Gimme another one -- this is one of my favorite games

(Check how many of my titles in the title bank are acronyms of actual game elements)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan