Hilarious Passwords
Oh! You mean "da bomb." Wink
I think it'd be funny if the password generator offered something CC-related...you know, like "Chip" or "Exit" or "Blob" or "Bumr."
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I had blob appear and I made it a blob level.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
^Perhaps "Bloblake" was created after a certain obscenity appeared as a randomly-generated password.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Bloblake was created with only one goal in mind, and the idea came from my TomP1 Let's Play, nothing else.

Worth mentionning for the record, that the bomb I'm talking about is of course the wtfbbqragebomb.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:[ANIS is] also the name of a person in India.

And curiously, I met a guy with that name just 10 minutes ago.

The password ChipEdit originally generated for YCTaOFNT was "BOMB".

- Madhav.

Just offhand, also a person's name in Tunisia (my musical quest turns up a bassist named Anis from there) and anise in Spanish. Slight smile
As part of the creative process, I have always carefully crafted each password to reflect the character of the level. After all, anyone with an editor can find out any password you have.

Ian
...plus, with TW, who uses passwords anyway? Wink
I do. I seriously think passwords need to be re-implemented.
I remember when I was little, I was stuck on "Nuts and Bolts" in the ice section for so long that I started creating a master list of potential passwords to try out so I could attempt to reach "Brushfire" (Yes, this was before I knew of the "You seem to be having trouble..." message). Never mind the fact that there are 456,976 possibilities. Tongue