Hilarious Passwords
Quote:It's official: this needs to be added to the title bank. Slight smile
Done.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
One thing to note: We do expect PG13 language here, I understand how that may be difficult at times in this topic but please do what you can.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Yeah well, some newcomers don't realize that right away, but anyways it's been resolved. I was there myself when I was using a forum for the first time, and found myself on the thread of being banned.

Anyone realize it is possible to make a password with more than 4 letters? I never actually released a set with it and it only works in MS CC, but it's a pretty hilarious idea that could be used in insane sets.
Quote:Yeah well, some newcomers don't realize that right away, but anyways it's been resolved. I was there myself when I was using a forum for the first time, and found myself on the thread of being banned.

Same here. Those were the good ol' days lol.

Quote:Anyone realize it is possible to make a password with more than 4 letters? I never actually released a set with it and it only works in MS CC, but it's a pretty hilarious idea that could be used in insane sets.

I knew about this and it is a hilarious idea. What's even better about it is you can also use numbers for passwords as well. AND for even more hilarity, viewing a level with a password of numbers in an editor (at least for CCEdit 2.0 users) is impossible as an error message instantly pops up and exits you out of the editor. LOL
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I think Chip's Workshop allows for this. Haha, I remember seeing these crazy passwords in the WilliamS* sets when this was discovered.
CCEdit allowed that at one point and probably still does. You can also use numbers and symbols in the password Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:CCEdit allowed that at one point and probably still does. You can also use numbers and symbols in the password Thumbs up

How? I can't find this.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Alright, here's the inappropriate one I was talking about in the main post, in BigOto Returns:

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]

It'll be removed in the next update.

[Click to Show Content]
Slight smile Brilliant deduction there, Grant!
Anise is the flavor in black licorice, right?