Hilarious Passwords
CC1 147 - FORCE FIELD - I wish it was "OMFG" for this one. Smiley
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:...particularly one where young Chip is in PAIN, TERRIBLE PAAAIN.

...I used to feel bad for Chip straining to get out of the bear traps. It seemed as if it'd be a tremendous burden on his spine, particularly given his somewhat fragile dimensions...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Wow, I've been pretty busy lately.

Well, I was gonna say that I don't consider a**s that much of a innapropriate word, both men and women have one. And how one thing in one language can mean another thing in another language, there is a liquor in Spain called "Anís". Usually drank in christmas or new year's eve/day.
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Quote:Wow, I've been pretty busy lately.

Well, I was gonna say that I don't consider a**s that much of a innapropriate word, both men and women have one. And how one thing in one language can mean another thing in another language, there is a liquor in Spain called "Anís". Usually drank in christmas or new year's eve/day.

I'm guessing it's licorice (or anise) flavored? We have that here, but it's from Greece and it's called Sambuka. LOVE THAT STUFF.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
If BLOBNET's password had been HIVE instead of HUVE, and DOUBLEMAZE's password had been LULZ instead of LUZL, that would have been good. It wouldn't have made the levels any better of course, but the touch would have been nice.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
ICEDEATH'S password should have been "SKIP" -- as is "Skip this level!"
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Wow, I've been pretty busy lately.

In Spanish, "año" means "year" in English. However, "ano" means that other word we were discussing above. In English you might say "Penne" to refer to pasta, however in Spanish pronunciation it would refer to the word "pene" which means another body part. So avoid that password at all costs too.
Well, I was just creating a level, and the random generator popped up 'LEGO'. Needless to say, I left it as that Thumbs up
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Look up Complex's password! It's hilarious!

Also in one levelset, the was this one level in which the password was XATU
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:Look up Complex's password! It's hilarious!

Also in one levelset, the was this one level in which the password was XATU

I remember seeing that password as well.

Lol at Complex's password Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon