Hilarious Passwords
Quote:Bill didn't come from that Tongue or... did it???

Bill's first appearance was Glider Express on TomP1Fixed.dat I think.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
^That would be correct IIRC. Glider Express is the first instance I remember.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm surprised none of Rock's levels have a password: BILL Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Pretty sure there was going to be one in the original version of Alpha, but I don't know why it didn't happen, perhaps I just forgot to do it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Ultimate Chip 4's Eruption (120) password is POOO.

And the most insane level ever from pi.dat is AHHH.

I've also got MELT from UC5 too though I don't exactly remember the title of that level.

Some funny ones in my opinion
ANIS might be funny but it is spelled with a U, not an I.

Passwords in my sets include NEWD and COIT.
Unmitigated Hint Factory Disaster in CCLP4
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
AGUY from JCCLP level 66 (Caved In)

"A Guy Caved In."
Quote:I've gotten "OVUM" and "ERIC" in the past. Also, "FFUQ" was the original randomly generated password for "Beat the Heat" in CCLP3...and then Madhav discovered it. Slight smile

Right now, my new set has levels with the passwords "ACEZ," "DOET," "SASS," and "TRAP."
I also found VLAD for "Sink Your Teeth" and URAN (you ran) from Blue Moon in your set.
SUDZ from CCLP3's Complex. Like soap suds.