Hilarious Passwords
Quote:CCEdit allowed that at one point and probably still does. You can also use numbers and symbols in the password Thumbs up

Holy ****! You're back!

Swear words are allowed, as long as they are censored with stars or other symbols.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Anise is the flavor in black licorice, right?

I believe so, yes. Nasty stuff.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Remind me to stay away from absinthe, then. Tongue
It's an acquired taste. I never liked it before I looked into cellation -- then I got used to it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I rate absinthe somewhere alongside On The Rocks and Cityblock.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Wait..."Cityblock" is also a type of drink too? Tongue
Yeah. It's a particularly nasty kind of beer (but then again, what kind of beer isn't?).
CC1 Level 142 (PENTAGRAM) password is UCRY. Wink
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I can think of at least a dozen CC1 levels that would be better suited to that particular password.
...particularly one where young Chip is in PAIN, TERRIBLE PAAAIN.