CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
The Wannabe Longest Thread - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: The Wannabe Longest Thread (/thread-2383.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

The Wannabe Longest Thread - Flareon350 - 02-Mar-2012

That place must of been extremely cheap then to make their workers pay for their food.

So does anyone wear hats on a regular basis? Tongue I wear one every now and then.

The Wannabe Longest Thread - BitBuster - 02-Mar-2012

Oh, the stories I could tell you about my stingy boss...

I hate hats. Don't care much for hoods either.

I've always worn hats and hoods. I wear them all the time to hide a grey patch of hair I have on my head. Everyone seems to think it's totally epic though Tongue

I'm still not sure how I'm going to handle the onset of grey hair and general baldness. I like to think that I'll accept it gracefully, but I wouldn't put money on it.

The Wannabe Longest Thread - Markus - 02-Mar-2012

Quote:I've always worn hats and hoods. I wear them all the time to hide a grey patch of hair I have on my head. Everyone seems to think it's totally epic though Tongue

The hats or the grey patch of hair?

Whenever I think of grey hair on a young person, I think of Holden from Catcher In The Rye. So, in that sense, I think you could make a case for the grey hair being epic (even if the crumbly bartender still wouldn't serve poor Holden without ID).

Quote:The hats or the grey patch of hair?

The grey patch of hair.

Quote:I'm still not sure how I'm going to handle the onset of grey hair and general baldness. I like to think that I'll accept it gracefully, but I wouldn't put money on it.

Well your gonna have to accept the fact I have it, considering there's nothing I can do to get rid of it. I tried many dyes and hair colorings to match my normal hair color but nothing works. It's because of pigment loss I have on my head.

Anything else about you that they consider epic?

Quote:Anything else about you that they consider epic?

The fact I have extremely high metabolism. Weighing 125 lbs at age 20 is definitely an epic thing for me. Though certainly not healthy but what can you do about it if your born with it...

Which is why I support a weight-gain supplement of some sort to be created! Tongue

...how tall are you? I weighed 125 when I was 18-21, but then, I'm only 5"4.