The Wannabe Longest Thread
I've seen this running on other forums with tens of thousands of posts.

Basically, it's just a matter of keeping a conversation going, but always having a subject to it and some relevance. The conversation will probably change as we go along as well. (if this doesn't work out feel free to move it to games)

So I'll start. What's everyone having for dinner today?
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
Frozen Pizza! with rising crust.

Why does anyone eat vegetables on pizza?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It makes more sense to put vegetables on pizza than pepperoni. Pepperoni just leads to heaps and globs of grease everywhere. The best pizzas I've had were simple cheese pizza jobs though. I want to try an authentic Neapolitan pizza margherita sometime.

I'm making enchiladas, it's a lot of work but it's quite delicious comfort food.
I had a burger with molten cheese, salad, bacon and mayonnaise. Along with fries. That was freaking delicious.

And I prefer my pizza with only pepperoni and cheese.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I had a pepperoni pizza and some garlic bread last night. It was very nice! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Nasi goreng. Absolutely delicious Indonesian/Dutch rice dish. Best eaten with a heaping garnish of sambel oelek, fresh ground hot peppers.

Yum!
I can't even pronounce that!

The groundhog saw his shadow -- bummer.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Pizza's best when it's just cheese and sauce...imo. Toppings aren't necessarily bad, but they tend to distract from the purity of the experience. Yes, I take the subject of pizza very seriously. It sucks when you live in a town that only has cheap chains.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
That does suck. I remember my high school had better pizza than the town I lived in. Now thats saying something!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Well one thing I have to say for the Detroit area -- they have pizza. Good pizza, really good pizza, bad pizza, cardboard pizza. And now that Uno is a chain, they have my favorite pizza.