The Wannabe Longest Thread
@J.B. tell me where it is! When we do that IRL meeting, I'll be sure to stop by to taste it Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I LOVE VANILLA SHAKES!!! But instead of a chesseburger and fries, I'd pick Fried Chicken. Man that stuff is delicious!!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Fried chicken is good (when it's good), but nothing beats a good bacon cheeseburger. Clog those arteries! And waffle fries please!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I like lattice fries. Thorpe Park does an amazing rack of ribs with lattice fries and a drink for £8. Amazing for theme park food, also.
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
Best theme park "food": Dippin' Dots ice cream.

I miss the days of eating ribs on a regular basis. I have to watch out for my health now.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I love fries. Salty and tasty. Oh man.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
McDonalds fries must have added a chemical that makes them delicious and unbiodegradeable.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Nope. I should know because I work in one Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Best theme park "food": Dippin' Dots ice cream.

I must second this right away. Nowadays I immediately associate Dippin' Dots with roller coasters and water slides, an amazing combination.
When I was a kid, I was disappointed that you couldn't get it in stores. But then I realized that, like you said, it's best associated with amusement park rides.

Speaking of amusement parks, it's common knowledge in western PA that Kennywood has the best fries anywhere. Some people go to the park just to eat the fries.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.