The Wannabe Longest Thread
I did not know that so it apparently is not common knowledge for me (I don't live there anyway). My favorite fries are from Red Robin for sure, any supporters?
McDonald's would be mine.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:McDonald's would be mine.
Of restaurant french fries, Red Robin's are probably the best, but really, there's a reason why they're primarily known as a burger place; I'm at the point where I never order burgers anywhere else, 'cause they can never measure up to RR's.

I think it's interesting that all we've done so far on the Longest Thread Ever is talk about food. Teeth
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Never been to Red Robin, and McDonald's are very good, but I'm partial to waffle-cut fries.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I prefer Jack in the Box's curly fries with ranch dipping sauce Slight smile man that stuff is good!

I only been to Red Robin once. Their fries are pretty awesome.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Speaking of food, all I've had to eat so far today is a granola bar. I got up at 7:00, and it's 4:22 where I am now. I should probably go out and grab myself some late lunch/early dinner.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
We don't have any Red Robin around, so I picked the obvious choice ^^

Also, poutine Thumbs up You guys should try and expand its power. Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
This topic isn't even the longest in cczone, not even close. C'mon guys.

Earwigs make good pets.

The sky is supposed to be pink.

MS mode sucks.

Ice cream is crack.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Earwigs make good pets.

What's an earwig?

Quote:The sky is supposed to be pink.

It's pink 'cause of pollution.

Quote:MS mode sucks.

In a way, it certainly does.

Quote:Ice cream is crack.

Err...