The Wannabe Longest Thread
When I go to Uno's, I get a cheese steak hogie. Blasphemy?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Only if you've never tried the Chicago Classic. Man, I would kill for that pizza.

You think I'm a Person of Interest now?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
What's a Person Of Interest?

And strangely I don't eat pizza... I went to Cosmos (a all-you-can-eat Oriental restaraunt) and took a girl with me, had four courses there for £10. Although there's so many pizza places near me it's unreal. Yesterday I had gammon steak and the day before fish and chips.
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
The best pizza chain, by the way, is Papa Gino's, but unfortunately for the rest of the country and world, is only located in New England Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:What's a Person Of Interest?

And strangely I don't eat pizza... I went to Cosmos (a all-you-can-eat Oriental restaraunt) and took a girl with me, had four courses there for £10. Although there's so many pizza places near me it's unreal. Yesterday I had gammon steak and the day before fish and chips.

Person of Interest is a TV show -- check it out.

And you took a girl with you -- win.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It's all about Pizza Express, for us English.

Pepperoni, Jalapeño and Red Onions, with a lot of tomato sauce.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:Only if you've never tried the Chicago Classic. Man, I would kill for that pizza.

Is that a deep dish pizza? I don't do deep dish: too greasy!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh, I beg to differ. Deep dish is the best. Smiley Round Table and Straw Hat pizza in California will always be my favorites. Also, Chair Five Pizza in Girdwood, Alaska makes a killer square deep dish.

And this thread is already doing a much better job at being the longest thread ever than those "Counting to one million!" threads I've seen elsewhere.
In-between is the best: thin crust is too cracker-like, while deep dish makes my stomach churn just to think about. Wink

(Then again, the sauce is the most important element, imo; I'll put up with subpar crust if the sauce is amazing!)

All of the good pizza joints I know of are regional...can we all at least agree that the major chains sort of suck?

I was at a forum once where the "counting to a million" thread actually reached something like 634. I wonder what the all-time record for such a thread is...
Quote:And I prefer my pizza with only pepperoni and cheese.

That's me exactly. I've always been that way.
~Bowman