CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
Suggestions for Super Tile World! - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Programs and Editors (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Suggestions for Super Tile World! (/thread-2445.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Suggestions for Super Tile World! - BlazingApollo - 19-Jun-2012

Gliders, blobs, walkers, and teeths that burns when hit by fire in lynx ruleset?

Yup. I hardly use gliders in my levels due to its immunity to fire.

Suggestions for Super Tile World! - Michael - 20-Jun-2012

NO splash or explosion delay in lynx.

Suggestions for Super Tile World! - IceyLava108 - 07-Jul-2012

Ability to throw teeth at Michael's house.

Suggestions for Super Tile World! - Flareon350 - 08-Jul-2012

Thumbs up

Suggestions for Super Tile World! - budugoo - 09-Jul-2012

I think somebody should reincorporate the Fractal generator from 145 in the original Lynx version - people who were never around during the original Lynx game never even got to see it - we could even plug it in with CC1 when fixlynx is on - it would be an absolutely AWESOME addition to TW2 (which, by the way is still great)

P.S. Im new to the forum, so hi

R Samyak (budugoo)

Suggestions for Super Tile World! - IceyLava108 - 14-Jul-2012

Quote:I think somebody should reincorporate the Fractal generator from 145 in the original Lynx version - people who were never around during the original Lynx game never even got to see it - we could even plug it in with CC1 when fixlynx is on - it would be an absolutely AWESOME addition to TW2 (which, by the way is still great)

P.S. Im new to the forum, so hi

R Samyak (budugoo)

Hi! Welcome Slight smile

Another suggestion: Sort of mentioned already, but a new tile that disguises you as a certain monster to get past monsters without getting attacked? Only for certain areas/levels?

Suggestions for Super Tile World! - budugoo - 05-Aug-2012

We should include easier file sorting - maybe create groups or folders in TW2 - and make it easier to choose between graphics and sound. I dont fancy the aspect of renaming files in my "res" folder just to change the graphics. Maybe an option in a new menu for customisation - and fix the go to passwords screen

"KeyboardWielder" add them to your list please

budugoo

Suggestions for Super Tile World! - budugoo - 20-Aug-2012

Adding: a shortcut to the next unplayed level in the set (and previous)

Why isnt anybody replying?

Suggestions for Super Tile World! - Lessinath - 20-Aug-2012

I like your ideas, I've just got nothing to add at the current moment. I think you'll find if you post something people have something to add to, or comment on, that you'll get responses.

Suggestions for Super Tile World! - IceyLava108 - 27-Aug-2012

Yeah, the Zone isn't all that active as it was a few months ago. Hopefully it won't be so lonely over here anymore soon. Everyone's on the fb and skype group. Tongue