CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread! - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Games and Trivia (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread! (/thread-2502.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread! - IceyLava108 - 31-Mar-2012

STRANGE MAZE - This was a pretty fun level. I really enjoy levels like this where you hunt for the chips between nearly all elements of the game.

SHORT CIRCUIT - This was really fun! I never did beat it at the age of 5; then recently on my YouTube video, it took about 10 tries.

CELLBLOCKED - "And I think I know where I'm going and... aww..."

-----------------------

Here's the rank I actually am right now.

CASTLE MOAT --- Just like Tom, I originally thought I had to build a bridge across the river/lake thing. I also like how this level is the only one in CC1 with sockets but no chips. Tongue

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread! - BitBuster - 31-Mar-2012

I remember it was Easter, and my cousin was playing CC, and she knew I was stuck on that level, and she found the flippers and came and got me so that she could tell me the secret. Good times.

Quote:I remember it was Easter, and my cousin was playing CC, and she knew I was stuck on that level, and she found the flippers and came and got me so that she could tell me the secret. Good times.

Thumbs up

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread! - jblewis - 31-Mar-2012

I'm sitting at 999 posts right now - and my counter has a nifty yellow "1-2" in the level counter. Slight smile Nice!

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread! - Hornlitz - 31-Mar-2012

Morton - A level I used to never be able to beat because I didn't know you could trap the teeth in a pocket :/

Man, I was a stupid child...

OMG J.B. I LOVE YOUR COUNTER OMG OMG OMG THAT THING IS AMAZING I NEED TO SPAM SO MUCH...

Digger - The level with all dem Teeth s

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread! - geodave - 01-Apr-2012

Quote:Morton - A level I used to never be able to beat because I didn't know you could trap the teeth in a pocket :/

Man, I was a stupid child...

I can't count how many times I had to Melinda get me past Morton -- until I read online about the "take the chip to get around him" trick on the wiki.

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread! - geodave - 01-Apr-2012

Quote:I'm sitting at 999 posts right now - and my counter has a nifty yellow "1-2" in the level counter. Slight smile Nice!
Dude all I see is a blue 1 -- I must've missed it.

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread! - IceyLava108 - 01-Apr-2012

FORCED ENTRY --- The easier version of Force Field. Wink

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread! - Flareon350 - 01-Apr-2012

Quote:Dude all I see is a blue 1 -- I must've missed it.

Your not the only one. I missed it as well.

Block Buster -- F*** this. (Ctrl+D) hey Level 90!