The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
As you level up in the CC Zone Forums, give you say on the level you're currently on while posting in this topic. One sentence to describe it would be perfect.

Scavenger Hunt - A great maze like level finding certain objects that I personally found not boring at all!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Trinity -- An interesting maze level that covers all elements and introduces item-swapping.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Iceberg - a level that led to many a silly death via ice slides of doom when I was little.
I.C. YOU - I never understood the hint until 2 episodes after it in my LP.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
On the Rocks - A reeeeaaaaallly long block pushing level that I always die on after I collect the last chip.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Monster Lab -
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Elementary -- A level that has a somewhat strict time limit.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Blink - a level that can be solved easily with a systematic approach, but can be really hard when one wanders aimlessly.
Cellblocked -- The level that introduces the Ctrl-R restart level function.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Sampler - An easy itemswapper level I used to get mad at because I'd always try to over-optimize it.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.