The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
"Go With The Flow": an ironic description in my case, and one of the simplest and most enteraining levels in CC1.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Lesson 7 - The confusing lesson.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

"On The Rocks" - not the worst level ever, but certainly one of the less impressive levels out there (at least in the pool of Lynx-compatable levels; if you include all of the levels with invalid tiles, it actually becomes one of the better CC levels).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Blobnet - ......nuff said.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Nuts and Bolts - When me and my friend were younger, we couldn't do this level at all. (We weren't able to do the ice and fire bit for some reason...) After an hour of playing we got the chance to skip the level and we took it! We managed to get up to level 16 that day. I solved level 9 a few days later.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Mugger Square - When I was little, I made it a goal to collect all of the boots, even redundant ones.
Quote:Mugger Square - When I was little, I made it a goal to collect all of the boots, even redundant ones.

Redundant? I used every one.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
You don't need either of the skates.
I.C. You - There's blobs in the middle of the level!!! (except you can't see them hardly...)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I hate this level.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!