CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
The storyline? - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: CCLP Discussions (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: The storyline? (/thread-2503.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

The storyline? - jblewis - 09-Jan-2012

I was thinking more of CCLP4 and beyond...should Chip and Melinda get married at some point along the line. Slight smile

The storyline? - Hornlitz - 09-Jan-2012

Quote:I was thinking more of CCLP4 and beyond...should Chip and Melinda get married at some point along the line. Slight smile

Oh whoops, I read that wrong... I thought you meant we could make the plotline of CCLP1 the real chip and melinda, and CC1, CCLP2 and CCLP3 are the kids...

I guess I should have read your post in context...

But yes, I definitely agree with something around CCLP4 or further on be Chip and Melinda's kids... After all, CC1 kind of set it up for that to happen, and CCLP3 made it completely obvious, so this would work well for future levelsets.

The storyline? - BigOto2 - 09-Jan-2012

.............................................how can they stay together...? It just doesn't seem like a real relationship to me, with Chip making it seem like he values the clubhouse itself more than the one who created it.

The storyline? - quiznos00 - 09-Jan-2012

Quote:.............................................how can they stay together...? It just doesn't seem like a real relationship to me, with Chip making it seem like he values the clubhouse itself more than the one who created it.

Man, we can make something up. CC1 and CCLP2 barely established anything, so let's just go crazy Thumbs up

The storyline? - jblewis - 09-Jan-2012

Quote:It just doesn't seem like a real relationship to me, with Chip making it seem like he values the clubhouse itself more than the one who created it.

He probably wouldn't be like that if Melinda wasn't quite so sadistic. Slight smile

The storyline? - rockdet - 10-Jan-2012

Point made, J.B.

Chip meets The Return of the Jedi. That sounds derpy.

The storyline? - BitBuster - 10-Jan-2012

Quote:.............................................how can they stay together...? It just doesn't seem like a real relationship to me, with Chip making it seem like he values the clubhouse itself more than the one who created it.

...sort of a modern twist on the Pygmalion myth, eh? Wink

The storyline? - KeyboardWielder - 10-Jan-2012

That's not true. It's just that he's too nerdy to get the hint in these matters; but I'm sure he'll improve.

Quote:I was thinking more of CCLP4 and beyond...should Chip and Melinda get married at some point along the line. Slight smile
I wouldn't expect/want that to happen for at least a few more CCLPs...

- Madhav.

The storyline? - KeyboardWielder - 10-Jan-2012

Quote:Perhaps the storyline could basically involve Chip accidentally losing his glasses and Melinda thinking that he's someone completely different as a result.
Chip loses his glasses and it's Melinda's eyesight that's affected? Tongue

- Madhav.

The storyline? - BitBuster - 10-Jan-2012

Wait...since when does Chip wear glasses?