CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum
What did you get for Christmas in 2011? - Printable Version

+- CC Zone - Chip's Challenge Forum (https://forum.bitbusters.club)
+-- Forum: Non-Chip's Challenge (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: What did you get for Christmas in 2011? (/thread-2531.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

What did you get for Christmas in 2011? - AdrenalinDragon - 04-Jan-2012

As Christmas has pretty much come to an end, what did you get? I got a Nintendo 3DS and Mario Kart 7. What about you?

What did you get for Christmas in 2011? - BigOto2 - 04-Jan-2012

I got SM3DL, an HD video camera (NOT a Flip, thank god), 2 clocks, lots of candy, a new keyboard and mouse, and stuff like that.

What did you get for Christmas in 2011? - quiznos00 - 04-Jan-2012

An cornucopia of used games (because screw used games Thumbs up ), including my new favorite game, Jet Set Radio Future Thumbs up

And some money and gift cards and other stuff...

What did you get for Christmas in 2011? - rockdet - 04-Jan-2012

I got Donkey Kong Country Returns, a Jägermeister, a Masi red wine, hockey gloves, some posters, a watch and money

What did you get for Christmas in 2011? - Hornlitz - 04-Jan-2012

Quote:I got Donkey Kong Country Returns

Do an LP of that game. It's awesome Slight smile

What did you get for Christmas in 2011? - BigOto2 - 04-Jan-2012

Quote:

Do an LP of that game. It's awesome Slight smile

I'd think twice about LP'ing it, as it is insanely difficult for a platformer. The last boss took 50+ attempts. Then again, maybe some hilarious BBQraging...?

What did you get for Christmas in 2011? - Hornlitz - 04-Jan-2012

Quote:I'd think twice about LP'ing it, as it is insanely difficult for a platformer. The last boss took 50+ attempts. Then again, maybe some hilarious BBQraging...?

Rock has said he didn't care about difficulty really, and his TomP1fixed LP proves that Wink

And that boss wasn't that bad... at least it saved after the first part of the level before the boss Tongue

What did you get for Christmas in 2011? - jblewis - 04-Jan-2012

I got some clothes and a new replacement Wii since my old one's disk reader broke. So that means...Mario Kart Wii with friends again!!

What did you get for Christmas in 2011? - rockdet - 04-Jan-2012

Quote:I got some clothes and a new replacement Wii since my old one's disk reader broke. So that means...Mario Kart Wii with friends again!!

Yay!

Quote:I'd think twice about LP'ing it, as it is insanely difficult for a platformer. The last boss took 50+ attempts. Then again, maybe some hilarious BBQraging...?

Did you forget that I'm an expert platformer?! Those are the warnings that I laugh at, since it's my primary style of gaming Slight smile

What did you get for Christmas in 2011? - AdrenalinDragon - 04-Jan-2012

Quote:Did you forget that I'm an expert platformer?! Those are the warnings that I laugh at, since it's my primary style of gaming Slight smile

Have you beaten I Wanna Be The Guy? I can't finish that but I can finish Super Meat Boy pretty easily.